I have noticed that there are tons of metal bands around here promoting their music and I think thats great. I used to be in a metal band, but if you want to hear somthing different give my acoustic band's tunes a listen. We have some faster songs and some slower songs up right now. Check us out at myspace.com/oneroommusic. Let me know what you think and anything that you think we could do to get better! Thanks!!
joshuaestock.com
dude, thats an incredible voice! you sing?

your tunes were also really good. i liked the path.

Jack my swag
Is there a girl singing in open your eyes? Definetly make her voice more present. By the way I really like the feel of your voice. If you ever in chicago lets strum and sing.
Smile alot today... okay?
No, I dont sing, I wield the guitar. Yes, that is a girl singing. She is a good friend of ours. Add us on myspace too!!! More opinions would be great!!!
joshuaestock.com
That's amazing! Love it. Open Your Eyes seems very influenced by Straylight Run, probably just the female singing.

The solo in The Path is pretty nifty too

Awesome

Wanna check out my band (also acoustic-y) https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=700833

Guitars:
Duesenberg Starplayer TV
Fender Jaguar
Indie PRS Copy
Faith Saturn E/Acoustic
Simon & Patrick SP12
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by JEST87
No, I dont sing, I wield the guitar. Yes, that is a girl singing. She is a good friend of ours. Add us on myspace too!!! More opinions would be great!!!

i honestly didnt hear that until now

Jack my swag
Last edited by gopherthegreat at Oct 29, 2007,
you guys are in champaign? i live in westville, not far from there, maybe a 30 min drive. Do you guys play local shows.
And where did you guys get your recording gear, me and my friends are trying to get a little metal/accoustic band going on.
I am actually from Catlin. We recorded at Pogo Studio in Champaign. We are in the process of fixing errors in the songs and mastering. I am, however, building a studio and can record some pretty good acoustic stuff. I don't know about metal though. We never plays shows around Vermilion county. All the shows are rock/hardcore shows, I have never been to an acoustic/indie one. Let me know if you want to try the recording thing out. Thanks.
joshuaestock.com