i offically need a new amp. my brothers gay little rabbit chewed through the wire to my marshall mg. luckily my birthday is in a couple weeks b/c im out of cash. im gonna try and get to guitar center b4 then but im gonan try out a bunch of new amp in the 15 watt range. i know the roland cube is praised here, but are there any other suggestions? any real help is appeciated

i know not to look at any line 6 or marshall MG's

my music style ranges from paramore to atreyu and anything in between pretty much. and idk how muhc i can spend on a new 1, id say up to 150-200$
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Last edited by seizetheday1103 at Oct 17, 2007,
hahahahaha a ****ing rabbit? Fall asleep on it and kill it. Kudos to anyone who knows what that's from.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
YAYYY! its super rabbit!!!! destroying crappy amps for a small fee.

the palomino is a sweet amp.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Last edited by funkbass369 at Oct 17, 2007,
The rabbit did you a favor. Give that rascal a bunny treat. Check out Cubes and Peavey Transtubes (my preference of all solid state amps.) Don't forget the Crate Palomino, 5 watt loud tube combo $200 (best choice.)
Quote by uldhppi
The rabbit did you a favor. Give that rascal a bunny treat. Check out Cubes and Peavey Transtubes (my preference of all solid state amps.) Don't forget the Crate Palomino, 5 watt loud tube combo $200 (best choice.)

thank u. ur the 1st person to ACTUALLY recomend me an amp.... where can i find the crate? its not on MF
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Quote by Links 2 3 4
All I know is, DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, EVEN LOOK AT A LINE 6!

the flextones are good amps, a little more expensive though
try the epi valve jr. as well as the palomino too
^for the amount of money u spend to get a flextone, u can get far better amps. thats why nobody on UG recommends flextones.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
you can get one for $300, and i think for that price it's a great amp, if you play lots of styles, but i wasn't recomending one for him because it is more then he wanted to pay, which is why i say valve junior
Roland Cube FTW!
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It doesn't fit my playing style at all so I figured it would be good for me
Quote by Links 2 3 4
All I know is, DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, EVEN LOOK AT A LINE 6 in that price range.

Fixed. There are some good Line 6s in the upper price range. And I'm not the only one who says that.

Anyways, check out a VOX. Or perhaps an Epi Valve Jr.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by seizetheday1103
i offically need a new amp. my brothers gay little rabbit chewed through the wire to my marshall mg. luckily my birthday is in a couple weeks b/c im out of cash. im gonna try and get to guitar center b4 then but im gonan try out a bunch of new amp in the 15 watt range. i know the roland cube is praised here, but are there any other suggestions? any real help is appeciated

i know not to look at any line 6 or marshall MG's

my music style ranges from paramore to atreyu and anything in between pretty much. and idk how muhc i can spend on a new 1, id say up to 150-200$

That is one smart rabbit, don't kill it...it's probably the re-incanation of Rory Gallagher or something.

Go for a Cube, and spend the rest on carrots for your floppy-eared guardian angel of tone.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
That is one smart rabbit, don't kill it...it's probably the re-incanation of Rory Gallagher or something.

Go for a Cube, and spend the rest on carrots for your floppy-eared guardian angel of tone.

More like a reincarnation of Ginger Baker of Cream. Him and Jack Bruce hated each other so much, Ginger Baker started snippin wires on Jack's amps and pulling tubes
Quote by i(ncubus)play
hahahahaha a ****ing rabbit? Fall asleep on it and kill it. Kudos to anyone who knows what that's from.

rolling kansas man. haha i ****ing love that movie
Quote by GdayArmstrong
rolling kansas man. haha i ****ing love that movie

Kudos for you!
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112