Definitely a good investment. It's probably the best EQ pedal I think can think of.
Tiger style.
well thats a very good investment beucase kerry king uses it soo if he uses it, then the pedal should be totally worth checking
hows that not hes a pretty good guitar player??? like come on you just made fun of kerrry king you've got something wrong with you?
he never said anything about his playing ability, he was just pointing out that getting gear jus because a particular artist uses it is not a very good reason to get it.

as for the EQ, i guess it wouldnt hurt to try it, though i personally have not tried it myself.
Equipment

Epiphone Les Paul Plain-top
Line 6 Spider II 75w
Bad Monkey OD Pedal
Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon
Quote by convictionless
hows that not hes a pretty good guitar player??? like come on you just made fun of kerrry king you've got something wrong with you?

no he wasnt making fun of kerry king... he was saying you shouldnt buy gear just based on what guitarist uses it.
It's a great EQ for the price, as long as it's not the Kerry King signature. Unless you like the look of the KK
Quote by convictionless

Wow... buying **** because some famous player uses it makes you look like a fanboy horrible decision. Thats not to say its not a good investment but you shouldn't buy something just cause ____ has it. You should buy it because its right for you.
I recommend the 6 Band EQ, its awesome and does a hell lot for its worth, so i'd imagine the 10 Bnad EQ will be a very handy and worthwhile tool to have for tone shaping, gain boosts, mid boosts etc.
Its a great pedal, i just got one like a week and a half ago. Your tone gets MUCHHHHHHH better.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore