Halloween is the best day of the year. Scaring the shit out of little 5 year olds and the such.

State what you're going to be or want to be, and post a picture of it if you can find one.

Also, are you going Trick or treating? I havent been since I was about 6 years old.

I, am being Magglio Ordonez of the Detroit Tigers (That's an MLB team, for those outside of the US).

Here's a couple of pictures:

EDIT: Sorry for the big pictures!
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty
It's not rape if you yell surprise.

Quote by ZanasCross
Girls his dad's age rarely still have nice asses. Gravity attacks.
I might dress in complete black except for a pure white skull mask, so that it will look like a floating skull. I might not do this though. =/
wow! a baseball player! that will scare the shit out of all those 5 year olds!

ill probably throw on some rags and call it a costume. half assed costumes ftw

Jack my swag
im being michael jackson! hahahaha it scares EVERYBODY! (accept one time i did this last year and a little 12 year old came up to me and said "what happens in hollywood STAYS in hollywood, gimme a good "thriller")
Buckethead.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
I'm dressing up as a droog from the movie A Clockwork Orange. the original plan was to have a large group all dressed like this, but currently i only have two, and that's if my friend doesn't have to work
Quote by Lgndkllr777
Buckethead.

?! Thats mine *looks at profile*

Yes I think it is.
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
I'm going as Jack Nicholson's depiction of the Joker in Batman (from 1989)

Im gonna go see Saw 4 at the theater in my costume, it'll be fun.
Quote by Vermintide
Welcome all comers, with open arms and a wagging tail

Member #5 of the Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Pop N' Locker of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quote by gopherthegreat
wow! a baseball player! that will scare the shit out of all those 5 year olds!

ill probably throw on some rags and call it a costume. half assed costumes ftw

That costume is for school and for Halloween parties and stuff. No dude, when it's time for trick-or-treating I have a butt load of horror masks. I work in haunted houses about every other year.
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty

Quote by ZanasCross
I'm gunna wear a cape, get some really short shorts on, put some glasses on, and carry my guitar around looking like tht dude from Killswitch Engage... lol, has any1 ever seen him in concert, he looks pretty gay
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
I'm gonna go out and get smashed and laid so... Sorry have fun at your costume thing.
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Quote by MakotoYume
Initiate the emo costume!

Im going emo

I did that last year. It was actually kinda fun, until people thought that was actually how I dressed.
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
Dammit, I was thinking i would be cool to go as buckethead. Oh well, I don't know any of you people, so if I do go as buckethead, me and like three other people in my town will actually know what it is.

I probalby won't go as buckethead, though. I'll either throw some random crap together and go do stuff with my friends or ill end up staying home passing candy out to the 2 kids that come to my house like i did last year. That sucked.
i'm gonna be a faerie
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
Quote by James_Water2
I'm gonna go out and get smashed and laid so... Sorry have fun at your costume thing.

man, i wish i was as completely awesome as you

Jack my swag
Im surprised everyone want's to be Buckethead and no Slash's...
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty

Quote by ZanasCross
I'm too old to go out but it should still be a fun night.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Evel Knievel

Quote by jakesmellspoo
I'm dressing up as a droog from the movie A Clockwork Orange. the original plan was to have a large group all dressed like this, but currently i only have two, and that's if my friend doesn't have to work

I did this last year and a lot of people didn't get it.
Member #11 of the "I Survived UG PWNED Day" Club

Member of the "I'm allowed to like the Dead Kennedys AND underOATH AND Public Enemy" Club

I am the Wrath Of God. The Earth I walk will see me and tremble.
Quote by gopherthegreat
man, i wish i was as completely awesome as you

I get that lots. Thank you.

I just think dressing up is for kids. My friend's are having a party and NO costumes so im gunna go
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Quote by James_Water2

I just think dressing up is for kids. My friend's are having a party and NO costumes so im gunna go

Dude you're so awsome! Can I have awsome lessons on how to be so awsome?
Quote by James_Water2

i just dress up to scare people. its fun. it gives you the same feeling as hitting a car with a snowball (i used to do that all the time when i was younger). none of my friends have dress up parties, ever. but just coming in here to brag about getting smashed and laid?

Jack my swag
Last edited by gopherthegreat at Oct 17, 2007,
I went trick-or-treating at a camp ground once when I was about ten years old, and some guy asked me if I was 17. I'm tall, 6'1" and 13. I can't go trick or treating anymore.
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty

Quote by ZanasCross
i love how this guy thinks hes better than us cause he SAYS hes getting laid. (over the internet too)
Quote by Shredder6
Dude you're so awsome! Can I have awsome lessons on how to be so awsome?

hey retard, i dont know if you know but hes Putting you down by that, making fun of you, sarcasm , any of this ring a bell, and by the way typing "ohh yeah, harder" on runescape isnt being smashed and laid
i'm got this midevil looking shirt that barely fits without ripping in half and then i'm walking backwards. I call myself the backwards zelda. Did it last year.
Quote by codylester12
hey retard, i dont know if you know but hes Putting you down by that, making fun of you, sarcasm , any of this ring a bell, and by the way typing "ohh yeah, harder" on runescape isnt being smashed and laid

wat?

EDIT: I'm going to go ahead and assume that you quoted the wrong person here.
Last edited by Shredder6 at Oct 17, 2007,