Poll: Which kind of transmission do you prefer?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which kind of transmission do you prefer?
Standard Transmission
22 58%
Automatic Transmission
16 42%
Voters: 38.
Well I can't drive..... But when playing Gran Turismo I prefer the automatic transmission.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
I don't mind standard in oldddddd cars.. but honestly I'm too lazy to switch gears. I prefer automatic.
i prefer the cluchless manual type transmissions (never heard it called standard here in missouri)
i thought i had magic fingers once, and had uncovered the fountain of love.

turns out my girlfriend was just peeing on me.
choice: standardstandardstandardstandard
data: standardstandardstandardstandardstandard
fundamentation: standardstandardstandardstandardstandard
conclusion: standardstandardstandardstandardstandard
Stick is cooler, but I'm too scared I'm gonna rear end someone in my dads car the second I get on the streets
Automatic is useful when you're in traffic and you have to keep changing gear, but standard means you can change gear to cope with hills better.

I'll go with automatic though
Where the hell is my signature????

i know it sucks but i dont care
Manual. Sure, it takes a little to get used to, and may seem like a hassle in city driving, but I find it to be a little more exciting than an automatic.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Standard, i've drove ATV's eversince i was little and they just seem to make sense. I find automatic really confusing for some reason because i never know which one to use, 1, 2, 3, or drive, but manual's more fuel efficient also and i like them better, plus you can put them in neutral on the highways and rev when you feel like looking cool.
im too lazy on freeways so i like automatic.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
I like my standard, it keeps my occupied so I don't fall asleep in the mornings when I drive it...^_^
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt