Thats what my myspace says anyway. I don't really know what genre I am But the song is pretty slow for the most part. Nothing heavy guys.

But I'd really like to hear what you guys think of my voice. I'm a pretty new singer so please tell me what you think. The song is Dreamscape, but listen to the other one to if you like. C4C of course.

www.myspace.com/projectpathways
Last edited by Solemn Silence at Oct 17, 2007,
interesting rhythm, the mixing was a bit weird for me, but thats just me lol

anyway to the singing, it doesnt seem like you are as confident as could be. the notes seem to be on in the most part, but the tone is strange, mayube cause of the lack of projection. seems almost like you are just barely past a whisper, but below normal talking voice. i think if u stepped away from the mic and projected more, a clearer, more confident tone would come out

cfc? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=693724
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Dude.

Cool song. I think the music is pretty nice. I like the changes from the triplets to straight eight notes. It works really well. I didn't see the end coming though at all, haha. I liked it though; it was a nice surprise. I would just keep it going a little longer.

Your lyrics are cool too. I like the idea behind them. The singing is not too bad, but it could be better. Just keep working at it. I agree with the guy up there, it sounds like you may not be totally confident. But hey, I feel you on that one, I'm not so great at the singing myself.

And I listened to your other song. Good stuff so far as well, just the same deal with the singing. Like what dude said, try to project a little more and you'll be straight. It's definitely there, you just gotta work on it some more.

And thanks for the crit on mine!
'dreamscape' doesnt really sound like a song w/o any instruments... its kind of annoying
Pretty good. Like a few people said you actually sing better if u sing louder and dont worry about screwing up you can always re-record. i cant say too much as im not much of a singer but those are a few tips that i use. please crit mine. its in my profile its 6 string bass jam.
Its nice and relaxing, a change of pace for me Some chorus on the guitar would have me it sound nicer. GJ!
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.