i need to get some new pickups for my faded sg, i play post-hardcore and sometimes death metal, i've been looking at active EMGs but not sure which
if ur looking for emg kinda of pickups get sd's blackouts there like emgs but way better
ug's cool so i guess im cool to

Originally Posted by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Originally Posted by Virgil_Hart05
no...stop being fat
get the emgs not some knock off seymore's wanta b emg's! go for the 85 neck and 81 in the bridge!
Epi Les Pau Quilt topl~Emg 81/85 Ghs 11's(1/2 step drop)
Charvel Model 4 EMG 81/SA/85 DR 10's (standard){for sale}
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus
Ceramic Warpigs are extremely high output.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
holy ****... they are 440 dollars a set!!!!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Swineshead makes a wide range of pickups that work realy well for heavy music.

You might also want to have a look at my neobuckers. They do everything from hardcore to nice acoustic sounds.
Not taking any online orders.
Quote by CorduroyEW
Swineshead makes a wide range of pickups that work realy well for heavy music.

You might also want to have a look at my neobuckers. They do everything from hardcore to nice acoustic sounds.

What is the great CorduroyEW's view on Active pickups? I personally don't find them to be very versatile at all. But, if all you play is hardcore music, they seem like they may be worth it. For the price though, I'm sure Corduroy's pickups are way better for the price though, and more versatile. Also, what amp are you running through?

BTW CorduroyEW, check your PMs!
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
dude would you go down on the price of the neo's like for a set of hots? cause i might want a set!
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Anyone stupid enough to pay the price that Bareknuckle wants isn't a guitar player but just a pure showoff. They aren't even good pickups, just expensive and from England....whoopideedoo!
Shamray Custom V
Jackson USA KV2 Korina
Charvel Model 1
Dean Custom-450
ENGL Powerball head
ENGL Blackmore head
Quote by the mailman
Anyone stupid enough to pay the price that Bareknuckle wants isn't a guitar player but just a pure showoff. They aren't even good pickups, just expensive and from England....whoopideedoo!

Bareknuckles cost about the same as Duncans and Dimarzios in the UK...what's your point? It's not like they're the most expensive pickups in the world.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Bareknuckles cost about the same as Duncans and Dimarzios in the UK...what's your point? It's not like they're the most expensive pickups in the world.

Besides the point they're about the same price...
BK Pickups are WAY better than SD or Dim. pickups at any range.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
^ dude no they arent't... they are like 440 dollars a set for the warpigs!!! thats rediculous... if you had them sponsor you that wouldn't be so bad but i wouldn't pay 440 for two pickups...!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
yeah they are expensive check out the nailbomb too.
just check what pickups the band use with the sound your aiming for.

Quote by steven seagull

theyre like £20 ($40) more than any SD or Dimarzio's.
but if your UK buy new pickups from USA ebay, theyre half the price delivered
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
Last edited by admbwr at Oct 18, 2007,
your right... i meant from my stand point i wouldn't pay for it.. but in the UK that would be a brilliant purchase!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Quote by CORT noob
What is the great CorduroyEW's view on Active pickups? I personally don't find them to be very versatile at all. But, if all you play is hardcore music, they seem like they may be worth it. For the price though, I'm sure Corduroy's pickups are way better for the price though, and more versatile. Also, what amp are you running through?

BTW CorduroyEW, check your PMs!

Actives have their place in the world. Nothing can give you that EMG sound like an EMG can and if you want to play many of the heavy types of music sometime you have to deal with the limited versatility.

Quote by SchecterFreak
dude would you go down on the price of the neo's like for a set of hots? cause i might want a set!

Sorry, but I can't afford to go any lower. They cost more for me to make and they take more time which is why they cost so much. UG members do get a 10% discount but thats about the best I can do for you.
Not taking any online orders.
^ yeah i saw that in your sig after i posted that... thats all i needed you to come down... i am sending you an email right now!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
Besides the point they're about the same price...
BK Pickups are WAY better than SD or Dim. pickups at any range.

that's all subjective
Shamray Custom V
Jackson USA KV2 Korina
Charvel Model 1
Dean Custom-450
ENGL Powerball head
ENGL Blackmore head