NO!!! its not for me its for my friend he wants to buy some cards offline and i lost a bet so i have to pay for em and he said that if they were fake he was gonna kick my balls *the left one is like bigger than the right so i can't afford that* can anyone tell me what are some trustworthy sites to buy yugioh cards?
Quote by drunkinkoala
It's weird, kids want to be adults and adults want to be kids.

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
I hear that tub girl has some rare cards.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i dont think that exists............
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
roach5 and darkstar you are both the biggest ****s on the ****ing site
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
Haha, wow... the "it's not for me, it's for my.... friend..." excuse.

Very convincing.
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
You said you were gonna buy OFFline? And then said you were gonna buy them from a site?
Quote by saulhudsonslash
roach5 and darkstar you are both the biggest ****s on the ****ing site

did you actually take the advice and visit the site darkstar suggested?

another site is the official website (most likely, ive never been there)

Jack my swag
Last edited by gopherthegreat at Oct 17, 2007,
for those that helped thanks, and for the rest that didn't i hope your ****ing mother rapes you while you sleep and your ****ing daddy records it and gives it to all his male ****buddies. thanks for the perturbance ****s.

and those that helped THANKS!!
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
Sorry man. I figured you have already been exposed to that threat. It was just a joke. I'm really sorry.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by saulhudsonslash
for those that helped thanks, and for the rest that didn't i hope your ****ing mother rapes you while you sleep and your ****ing daddy records it and gives it to all his male ****buddies. thanks for the perturbance ****s.

and those that helped THANKS!!

Dude, calm the fuck down. There's no need to blow your dick off because of one little comment ona guitar forum. And I say one because Roach5's comment wasn't really bad at all.
I'm the one who usually helps other people find stuff. One funny comment and I feel like an asshole.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
I'm the one who usually helps other people find stuff. One funny comment and I feel like an asshole.

Don't worry, he's just really uptight or stressed or just an asshole or something.
Awww. WAH WAH WAH WAH... you hurt mah feeleengs. I don't want mommy to rape me. no, no please sir, please, don't let this happen to me, i'm so sorry, wah wah wah. Grow a ****ing dick you ****ing puss. Maybe then you won't have to talk giant **** on an online forum just to make up for you tiny penis. Jesus christ...

"Hope your mom rapes you and ur dad films it and ****, wah wah wah wah, i'm insecure, wah wah" - Grow the **** up...
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."