i know its been done, what about a thread for the FUNNIEST costumes and storys , Pranks ,other crap

i was micheal jackson one year, IT SCARES EVERYBODY! a little boy came up to me and tried to,( well, you know) me and then i got peper-sprayed

good pranks, if you go to a haunted house , i did a couple times, the only room not made scary was the bathroom, i put saran (or however you spell it) wrap under the toilet, then freddy krueger came out covered in SHpoop

i set off a firecracker in it cuz my retard friends were running up to it and stealing crap, but the wick went out=( ill try again this year
other than that i just egg and TP crap what about you?
I wanna either be Dan Jacobs, Josh Todd, or a stripper (complete with lingerie and dollar bills sticking out from them)

Anyways, this thread will need pics
The Pit. The Movie.
i also was once in a group of kids past curfiew (sp?) that was so big that the cops didn't bother us
freshman year i was borat for halloween. i looked pretty much identical to him, i had the suit, hair, mustache, a clip board, and i wore the costume to school and did the voice all day. people told me after that i kind of actually look like him to begin with haha
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
i like to stand naked outside of peoples houses and just stare at them in typical michael myers fashion. People just laugh at me though.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
I plan on going as Jesus this year. Only because about 100 people have told me I look like Jesus this school year.

I'm just trying to decide if I should go with a Cross on my back or not...
Spiral Out
Quote by jakesmellspoo
BOO borat is not funny!

you PHAIL
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by HumanitysDeath
I'm just trying to decide if I should go with a Cross on my back or not...

Cross fo sho.
I just went to a party yesterday dressed as Dr. Rockso the Rock and Roll Clown... good times.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by jpgilbert701
i like to stand naked outside of peoples houses and just stare at them in typical michael myers fashion. People just laugh at me though.

thats funny
Quote by Shred Head
I need good costume ideas, anyone wanna help?

Dress as Brian Peppers, that will scare all of the little kids.
Quote by kidsthesedays
i often have urges to throw things at walls. and kick toddlers. i'm pretty sure that without the moral/legal/ethical ramifications, kicking a toddler like a football would be the most entertaining thing in the world.

we should get one of those guitar models (little teenagers that posted pics of them having nothing but a guitar on them ROFL!) and like have them ring someones door bell, grab candy and repeat at the same house over and over again
Quote by bambi_slaughter

what sound does a baby make when you put it in a blender?
i dunno, i was to busy masturba ting.

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
if my guitar had a pussy, i would never leave my room
I'm going as a carrot. It'll be great.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
im sorry, did you insult me by spelling FAIL wrong?

. . .

ive always wanted to be a used tampon... lol
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
you could always just prank people by just showing them THIS

I did a haunted house in front of my friends house with 2 other friends (so there was 4 of us) and i wore a huge gorilla costume and made myself look like a doll holding a bowl of candy.
lots of little kiddies were scared ****less to go in, and the ones the did go in, bolted out, cried, or got scared at the last second by my friend who had a shovel

doing self made haunted houses are cool.

here's how it was:

huge solid black color plastic hanging from the roof down (to make it closed off and dark and haunted house like), a stereo constantly playing this freakish song from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (great game, and good ****ing haunted house song), a chair with me holding a bowl of candy, a table with my friend having his face painted like mudvayne under some of that black plastic (he would pop up and scream "HELP ME!!!!" and our friend who greeted the people would walk over and be like "AH DAMNIT NOT AGAIN!!! GET DOWN!!!! *fake smack **hits table instead obviously** *", a fog machine and a strobe light of course, then they would walk up really slow and scared like (if they didn't already bolt the hell out of there) and as soon as they reached for it id scream "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!?!?! THIS IS MINE!!! But since you made it, i think ill let you have some.... *gives a slighthandful of candy to each person* NOW GET OUT!!!!!".
Then on that cue, my friend with the shovel jumps out of the dark dragging the shovel and bangs it on the side of the house.

/run on sentence

this year though, Avenged Sevenfold is playing on Halloween in Las Vegas (where i live foo' ) and im gonna try and go in my gorilla costume
a crowd surfin, moshin, circle pittin', hardcore gorilla!!!!
WOOO!!!
I gotta call up House Of Blues to see if they'll let me though....
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
you could always just prank people by just showing them THIS

Holy shit! I'm not pressing any more links in this thread.
Quote by kidsthesedays
i often have urges to throw things at walls. and kick toddlers. i'm pretty sure that without the moral/legal/ethical ramifications, kicking a toddler like a football would be the most entertaining thing in the world.

When I was like 11 I dressed up as Hitler for Halloween. We went trick or treating to a retirement home, the poor old buggars were terrified but I thought nothing of it. Looking back now I feel kinda bad

This year we're having a Halloween party at work, and I'm going as Bub from Day of the Dead, I've got the mask and I bought a lumberjack fleece
RULE BRITANNIA