So I heard it in Mc. Donalds a few days ago and just again today on the radio. It's a quiet song, reminded me of the vocals of the Beach Boys 'Good Vibrations'.

Lyrics to part of it:

Show me what it's like
Exactly what you say
In that very special way

Show it to me true
- I don't know the rest of it

Anyone have any idea? Thanks!
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
Any ideas? Pleaseee?
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
Why? Why nothing. Come on, I've checked Google even. Nothing. PM me if you know please. Certainly someone has some sort of idea?!
does it go:

'You show me how to do exactly what you do how i fell in love with you, all the while its true i hope i love you, you show me how to say exactly what you say in that very special way all the while its true you fell for me too you show me how to do exactly what you do how i fell in love with you you showed me how to say exactly what to say in that very special way you have fallen for me too exactly what we do and now you love me to you taught it to me too exactly what you do and now you love me too'

?
Yes, thanks very much Master