So. I try to get onto a site and it just redirects to Google. EVERY time. I try closing my browser (FF), clearing cookies, and everything... but it redirects to Google. Only thing that seems to work is just trying again in 30 mins.

Help!
is this a specific site or every site?
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
Oh Thornography, you're in a worse boat than I'm in. I can't even get poor google to load anymore
"The poor didn't want this one."
Would this be a site where there are events of gentlemen and ladies congregating to perform bodily acts?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
at one point i had a similar problem, i don't recall how i fixed it. did you clear your cache?
Quote by darkstar2466
Would this be a site where there are events of gentlemen and ladies congregating to perform bodily acts?

You are amazing.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
dude its a virus just use your virus system thingy and just make it do a extensive search not the faster one the full on search and open task manager just incase the virus wants to pull off anything
****. That means i have a virus too. I even just did a fuul scan and got rid of stuuf too. ****