I've tried wanking, listening to music, counting sheep, taking a walk, reading. And I'm still awake.

What should I do.
honestly if you want to get sleep, you probably shouldnt be on UG.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
nyquil?
wank some more?
get teh hell iof the computer?
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
this happens to me every once in a while, just stay up night all night. or draw something, for some reason that helps me. I usually draw B.C. Rich guitars and laugh at their ****tiness.
sincerely maybe you should just stay up until your genuinely tired... or stay up all night and through tomorrow til whenever you go to bed normally.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
well i've tried the lieing down and closing my eyes thing but obviously that didn't work. I've been trying to sleep for 2 hours and only now I decided to go online.

I ****ing hate bed time. I wish I could sleep easily and not be so lazy in the morning so I could actually go to my lectures. Not the other effin way round.
Ahh I hate when that happens. Try listening to some music, on an mp3 player if possible, while laying down. It always helps me...

Quote by blueyoshi
I ****ing hate bed time. I wish I could sleep easily and not be so lazy in the morning so I could actually go to my lectures. Not the other effin way round.

I am the same way!!...Why the hell do I stay awake the best from 8pm - 2am? And why do I sleep the best between 2am - 11am? Geez..
Is your clock facing you?

Turn it around so you can't see the time. Helps me a lot because I can't figure out what time it is and I don't stress over how much sleep I'll get.
If you smoke weed, smoke a j and put on some calm music. It should do the trick.

But then again, you might be 13, so don't listen to me.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Archaon
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.

"if you should die before you wake"

Oh and I'm 20. even online people think I'm younger than I look. Wankers!
Quote by blueyoshi
I've tried wanking, listening to music, counting sheep, taking a walk, reading. And I'm still awake.

What should I do.

Do all of those things at the same time. That should do the trick.