What's the hottest hot sauce, food, or anything of the like that you've ever had?

Today I had THE hottest thing I have ever even heard of. It was basically the equivalent to eating pepper spray, as it would slowly work its way all around your mouth and down your throught regardless of you swallowing or not. I was actually painful to just touch with your finger, or any part of your body, and theres still a burning sensation on my finger...10 hours later... After I ate it it felt as if an ulcer was developing in my stomach right then and there...it was horrible

anywho...discuss.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
I don't know about hot-sauce, but I had this one intensely spicy soup that obliterated my tongue.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Mad Dog Hot Sauce...

500,000 scoville. I always try it, and I wish i hadn't everytime. There was some lady in a hot sauce novelty shop and I asked her if she had anything hotter and she said Mad Dog was indeed the hottest.

naysayers, try it and prove me wrong.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Poll?
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
my friend Omar bought 10X hot sauce at mexicali blues in the Old Port one time and guzzled it. No on else could taste it without crying
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Blaire's After Death sauce probably.. it's made from habinaro's (sp?) .. I've heard recently they've discovered a new rare pepper that is now the hottest pepper in the world... sadly i forget the name of it.
Quote by GuitarFreak664
what was it?

no idea...it was in a clear bottle with a white lid and the owners had to lock it in there closet so that there little kids couldnt get into it...apparently it could kill a baby

Quote by Tedrick
Poll?

I would post a poll but theres so many kinds of hot sauces and I dont know half of them
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
why the hell would you want to ruin a good meal with something like that?

i mean i can understand good hot sauce, but sauce that completely burns your tounge and you cry does not sound good to put on my wings.
Blair's megadeath hot sauce is probably the hottest out of the stuff they sell here, seeing how its 15 bucks for a little bottle.
my mom used to make hot sauce. they put in this kind of "powdered heat". she said that she could feel just 1 pinch working it's way down her throat
Can't remember the name, but I saw it on Food Network.

It's so hot, you have to sign a waiver to buy it, and it's only sold in this small town shop.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Blair's Private Reserve is indisputably the hottest, because it literally can't be hotter.

Edit - I guess technically the FDA says that it's an extract, but screw the FDA.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Last edited by DaddyTwoFoot at Oct 17, 2007,
Quote by fallenangel20
Can't remember the name, but I saw it on Food Network.

It's so hot, you have to sign a waiver to buy it, and it's only sold in this small town shop.

Actually, Quaker Steak and Lube makes you sign a waiver for their suicide sauce.

I didn't think it was THAT hot though... Endorphin Rush was far hotter IMO...
Quote by flame843
My original intent was to put "...but never trust the French," but I didn't for fear of starting a flame war with some French UGER.

Quote by Funkbass796
why worry about that? They'd surrender immediatly.
habanero is supposedly the hottest pepper and i think its what they make a lot of these hot sauces out of, but what the hell do i know
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
^ Habanero hot sauces are common. And I do remember the Food Network one, but I can't remember the name.

There's also an Indian restuarant in NYC that makes a dish where if you can finish a bowl of it, they put your name on a plaque on the wall. It has something like 30 different hot peppers and the preparer wears a gas mask while cooking it. But, IMO, there's no point in eating something so hot that you can't really eat it.

According to this site, the hottest hot sauce is made by Blair's and measures in at 16 million Scoville units.

http://www.chez-williams.com/Hot%20Sauce/hothome.htm
Hi, I'm Peter
Last edited by Dirk Gently at Oct 17, 2007,
oh my gawd..kill a baby with hot sauce?

could you imagine like a drop of that number 1 hot stuff on your tongue?
Quote by IbanezPlayer27

Man. If I was responsible for the marketing behind that product, I'd definitely have a lot of fun with it.
Quote by IbanezPlayer27

You'd probably have to be hospitalized. Hell, the average person can't eat more than a couple habaneros raw without having breathing problems or vomiting.
Hi, I'm Peter
there was this **** that my restaurant served called "da bomb" the customer had to sign a waiver before ordering it. (kelseys, although they no longer offer this sauce option. they highest they go is suicide which isn't that bad) but it was rated at 1,500,000 scoville units.

beside the fact that we made one guy scream in agony when we put it down his drinking straw (it was a clear liquid you wouldn't notice when shot down your glass of sprite).. spraying the bowl out to wash it later was like unleashing a can of mace throughout the entire kitchen.

here's a link to this "additive"
http://www.insanechicken.com/da-bomb-final-answer-hot-sauce.php

i also wiki'd around for the hottest pepper. accord to wiki, its a pepper called a Naga Jolokia rated between 855,000–1,041,427 scoville units. to get an idea of how hot that is, habaneros are rated at 100,000-350,000 scoville units and the jalapeno is rated at a mere 2,500-8,000

apparently, the spicy component is a chemical called capsaicin. which at its rawest form is up to 16,000,000 scoville units. obviously not for human consumption
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Last edited by Kivarenn82 at Oct 18, 2007,
Quote by Cobalt Blue
Blaire's After Death sauce probably.. it's made from habinaro's (sp?) .. I've heard recently they've discovered a new rare pepper that is now the hottest pepper in the world... sadly i forget the name of it.

I had an interesting experience with that hot sauce. Let's say I got a little too ahead of myself with that stuff, and ended up having digestive problems at work all day, and also some rectal bleeding.
Ooooo its gotta be Reggae Reggae Sauce i mean... it has a THEME SONG!
Dragons Den FTW
Quote by spazzymagee417
after i wipe i look at the toilet paper. anyone else do that?

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
hamburger. put your wang between your cojones and turn 'em sideways.

hahahaha
Quote by kyle100
no idea...it was in a clear bottle with a white lid and the owners had to lock it in there closet so that there little kids couldnt get into it...apparently it could kill a baby

I would post a poll but theres so many kinds of hot sauces and I dont know half of them

Are you sure it wasn't acid? Lol

You gone diiiiie, boyy.

Quote by Mr. B
why the hell would you want to ruin a good meal with something like that?

i mean i can understand good hot sauce, but sauce that completely burns your tounge and you cry does not sound good to put on my wings.

Yea, ditto.

I mean I like hot, spicy food, at the minute I'm craving it, but there is such a thing as too much.

If somethings so hot you can't properly taste the food then **** that. Sure, give something a nice kick with the stuff but it doesn't mean you gotta you have something that'll rip you open and kill you with your own intestines.
Quote by Idiot_Son
i went to the pub. the look on the bartenders faces when they realised theyd been serving me alcohol illegally for the past two years was priceless.

Quote by stiff-upper-lip
DoGaLog, i think youv jst owned everyone on this thread and well done.
Fifteen second ride through hell is the hottest stuff I've ever tasted. I soaked a bunch of paper towles in water and jst left them in my mouth for an hour or so. Didn't really help but hey...
the hottest and BEST TASTING hot sauce I've ever had was Spontaneous Combustion. It's not the hottest by any means but it is still very hot...also it's good tasting. A lot of those "hottest ever" hot sauces tase like cow diarrhea.
In school, they told me, "Practice makes perfect". Then they said, "Nobody's perfect", so I quit practicing.
Quote by Dirk Gently
You'd probably have to be hospitalized. Hell, the average person can't eat more than a couple habaneros raw without having breathing problems or vomiting.

A buddy of mine was dating this anarchistic punk girl. Basically, another friend used to grow habaneros, but she thought they were wax. We dared her to bite one. Being an independent and hot headed woman...she did. Her eyes teared up, she got a deathly look on her face, and proceeded to then consume half a loaf or bread, a small cup of sour cream, and a ton of milk.

Best day of my life...I hated her.