I'm selling my brand new, unused Ibanez SZ320-BS neck-thru electric guitar. I love the guitar, but I have 5 others and I need to get rid of this one cause i need the money. This specific Ibanez SZ320 is not made anymore; the color is brown sunburst. The guitar has a 3-piece set-in neck, 22 frets, Duncan/Ibanez pickups, a Gibraltar III bridge, and a mahogany body with a maple top. If you have any questions about the guitar just message me. I'm asking $400 shipped to the U.S..

This is the first Ibanez that I have EVER liked. If I had $400 to spend, I'd buy it. It looks a lot like a Schecter C-1 actually.

Free bump for me actually liking an Ibanez for once.
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
It's still for sale, same price. The guitar is still sitting inside a case inside my closet.
Great Guitar. I own one, really gig worthy, Free Bump man
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Dunlop Wah
Dano EQ
The price is $450 plus shipping the U.S.. I made a mistake with the original price and the forum won't let me edit it.
Free bump to say whoever gets this will be lucky because these are extremely sought after and quite possibly one of th ebest from Ibanez.

if you were in the UK id have had this from you in a shot
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
great guitars (I've got a couple SZ520's) but I think your price might be on the high side though.