Yes, Dave Mustaine knows his stuff and I am with him
175 48%
No, He's A Crazy!
171 47%
I don't know who Dave Mustaine is, because I listen to punk
16 4%
Voters: 362.
Page 1 of 4
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
No.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
No, hes a ****in douche.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by rickyy
No, hes a ****in douche.

Why does everybody say this? Anybody who has met him can vouch for him being a pretty nice guy.
Quote by Kensai
But they have to be sarcastic or something... or just messing around.

Surely people this dumb must've failed to breathe a long time ago.
I don't think so, but it would be pretty kick ass to hear metal cranking out of the white house.
Quote by ThousandEyes
Why does everybody say this? Anybody who has met him can vouch for him being a pretty nice guy.

Some people are arse holes
Sure why not. I mean, he can't possibly **** up more than most of the politicians out there.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
hell yeah I'd vote for him Mustaine is a god.
Quote by primusfan
if she's squatting over you it greatly increases the risk of breaking your dick in case it comes out. but that shouldn't be a problem for UGers because they all have 8" penises.
If he cried when confronted by Lars Ulrich in SKOM I don't think he will handle it very well when a REAL crisis happens.
only the metalheads would vote for him. everyone else actually wants a leader to run the country.

this thread fails miserably.

Edit:^ehhh....is your name dave?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
any1 would be a step up from bush, so id vote for him
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
haven't you ever noticed how a whole lot of megadeth songs are political and dave writes most of em. the dude knows politics better than bush.
Quote by Mudmen190
Thanks. Mustaines cool too.

haha
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by whitebluesboy
If he cried when confronted by Lars Ulrich in SKOM I don't think he will handle it very well when a REAL crisis happens.

Thats the second time I've heard someone say that dave cried but it was actually lars. and yes I'd vote for him for fun.
There are definitely some rock/metal guitarist I would vote for as pres, but not Mustaine. I've seen interviews where he acted like a retard.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
Hell yes I would.
Better than any other candidate we've got, with the possible exception of Ron Paul.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Mustaine for President... Holy Wars as the national anthem... WHY NOT!?!?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
in my opinion Mustaine would probly make the best president from any metal band, but I still don't think he's qualified to lead the country. He is awesome though,,.,
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
His first task: Get rid of the united nations.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Why does everyone keep saying that he'd be better than bush?

...as if not voting for Dave Mustaine would mean that Bush would be president again...
Seeing how good he was in Jeopardy, I really would consider voting for him.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I voted ''I don't know who Dave Mustaine is, because I listen to punk'' which isnt entirely true I know who he is just not much about him and I listen to punk. So I liked that answer....But really I'd vote for Luther Cat before I voted for some crazy metalhead no offense to any of you fine people. Thats just not the kind of person I'd want running the country....
Dave Mustaine? How about Stephen Colbert? He can play a quad-neck guitar! And he's already old enough to be president (not to mention he does intend to run...campaining first in his home state). I personally think he is virtually non-corruptable and un-tainted by political bull****. Hell, for these reasons alone I'd probably vote for him.
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
Quote by Metallica!
Thats the second time I've heard someone say that dave cried but it was actually lars. and yes I'd vote for him for fun.

I mean I was drunk when I watched it because well you heard the music that was being played for yourself so you know how bad it was. Lars probably did cry.

P.S. your username is one of the most epic things ive seen on UG
HELL YES I WANT HIM TO BE PREZ! AND IM FROM CANADA! he'd be a hell of a lot better than bush
DAVE MUSTAINE FOR SUPREME RULER OF THE WORLD
Quote by LadyHellraiser
If ANYONE from Nevermore was president, the country would be changed drastically. No religion, legal drugs... hehe, it'd be great

DANE 08.

Heya ladyhellraiser. Just wanted to know how are you taking your dad's death ? Are you okay?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Page 1 of 4