I was wondering how good of a guitar this is. It's the higher end version of my GSA, which I love the feel of. I like that it's mahogany, has medium frets, is HSS, and all the other specs of it. It's only $550 or so, plus a hardcase and whatnot probably $600 or a little more.

It looks good on paper, it's the successor to my beloved GSA, with all the right specs for a rock machine.

I plan on playing it sometime this month, but I was wondering what you guys think of this guitar, and if it's a legit lead guitar.
dude its an ok guitar i dont like the humbucker that can switch to a single beucase it just doesnt sound like a real humbucker, really its ibanez trying to put a name out there to other people but after you try it you will think only one thing......phail
I was looking at it because all other recommended guitars in that range ($400-600) have jumbo frets, shoddy pickups, ect.

I was considering a fat strat for $400 and buying a Super Distortion and a Air Norton S for the neck ($120 combined) for it.
Quote by convictionless
dude its an ok guitar i dont like the humbucker that can switch to a single beucase it just doesnt sound like a real humbucker, really its ibanez trying to put a name out there to other people but after you try it you will think only one thing......phail
It sounded very nice and PAF-fy to me.

By the way, the SAS series neck joint is better than a lot of the neckthrough joints I've seen.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!