Alright so today at my guitar lessons my teacher said my floyd rose bridge is loose. It makes a slight noise. He says you could tighten it somehow. He's not completely sure how to tighten it but i imagine its by opening it up in the back.

Does anyone know know how i can do this?

I've never heard of a loose bridge so any help is appreciated.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
Tighten the springs?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
thats what i thought, but that just levels the bridge, to my knowledge i think haha
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
UG Gain Whore
Well what does he mean by "loose" then?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Tell your guitar teacher that his mum is loose, if he tells you something's wrong yet doesn't know how to fix it. The only thing that can be loose on a Floyd is the arm. In which case you can apply some plumbing tape to the arm holder thread to tighten it up.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
^thats what i thought too but....i dunno haha

if i pluck the string really hard theres some sound coming from the bridge as is something is loose.
-Peavey 6505+
UG Gain Whore
Last edited by jerm__ at Oct 17, 2007,