Page 1 of 2
Well for our year books we need a senior quote and I need something good and funny but that will be allowed. originally I wasnt going to be on the year book but I decided what the hell .So I was thinking "J00 liek tH3 mUDKips?!?" (God I hope I don't get banned for that) any suggestions or previous experiences?
i'm also a senior this year, and havent decided on mine, but i'm probably going to include something funny/memorable that happened during my time in high school, not just some random quote
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
dude.... that's weak.

anyway, check out my sig... just clean it up a bit... and make it shorter...
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Quote by Metallica!
Well for our year books we need a senior quote and I need something good and funny but that will be allowed. originally I wasnt going to be on the year book but I decided what the hell .So I was thinking "J00 liek tH3 mUDKips?!?" (God I hope I don't get banned for that) any suggestions or previous experiences?

you should be glad you asked UG first or else you would have made an ass out of yourself writing that for your yearbook.....its not funny and it never will be

write something original
its better to have moshed and broke something, than to never have moshed at all -sebastian bach
our class motto was THIS close to being "life's a garden: dig it" from joe dirt.

i recommend "so whatever i say will be put in the yearbook?"
Quote by masterk1818
you should be glad you asked UG first or else you would have made an ass out of yourself writing that for your yearbook.....its not funny and it never will be

write something original

well i wasn't actually serious about it.
Off the Pigs!
-Huey P. Newton
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
Quote by guitarguy17
peace, pot, tequila shots
i always get to class late
but **** it, im in the class of '08

???

hehe It rimed!
how about F*CK YOU! NO? Ok maybe "Do a barrel roll!"
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo
fulltone Clyde Standard wah

*No Advertising*
when I graduate in a year or two my quote is gonna be "never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
Quote by schecter_guy
our class motto was THIS close to being "life's a garden: dig it" from joe dirt.

i recommend "so whatever i say will be put in the yearbook?"

our motto was "we're hot cuz we're fly, you aint cuz your'e not." gay i know.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
"Shart in public, and your life will never be the same again."
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Mine was

[Insert Inspirational Quote Here]

(seriously, I'll scan the page if you need me to)

</high school>
was a close second
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
my friends was "i don't care if the glass is half full or half empty, i just want a hamburger"
worked for him because he's hella fat.
But yeah..i forget where that's from, it's that one british comedy thing.
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
Quote by Metallica!

What is it with the mudkip jokes? *googles* unless your entire school visits 4chan, they will have no cluw what the hell you are talking about.
be yourself because those who matter dont mind, and those who mind dont matter

Doctor seuss
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
i cant remember who said this on UG and i should have sigged it but the line is "drop your **** before you rock" lol
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
"Ow, My hip!"

Oh, you meant a different kind of senior...
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
Leprechaun:
'If you are unafraid of death, you realize its true meaning and will live life to its fullest.'
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
'I am not Price Hamlet, nor was meant to be'
-T. S. Eliot, with a nod to DinkyDaisy.
Quote by Sizzleby
I could watch your avatar for hours.
Quote by thewho65
It's official: apparently, the U.K. is a nation of trolls.

ORANGE AMPLIFIERS Endorser and Proud.
Quote by Cheesepuff
"When at first you don't succeed, screw it and try something else" - Anonymous

'If at first you don't succed, try skydiving'
Quote by Sizzleby
I could watch your avatar for hours.
Quote by thewho65
It's official: apparently, the U.K. is a nation of trolls.

ORANGE AMPLIFIERS Endorser and Proud.
Is this like your Last Words or something? If so, my friend and I were discussing this in human biol today.

FIN

or

End Quote

But I like
</high school>
Do something that will still make sense and be funny in a few years when you look back on your yearbook.

Icy Hot does not apply.
You're ugly and your Mama dresses you funny.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
''Hello Kiddies this is Floppy the dinosaurs just stoping by to tell you if you fart one day you will shart'' (Say it in a childerns show dinosaur voice for full effect)
"These were the best 5 years of my life."

or

If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.-George Carlin
"Being grown up is half as fun as growing up these are the best days of our lives"- The All American Rejects
With fat friends there are no see-saws.. just catapults!
Quote by wild_card05
"Being grown up is half as fun as growing up these are the best days of our lives"- The All American Rejects

no....just no. You need a flameshield, and I'm not giving you my spare.

I'd say,"for those about to have *********.....I want in"
Page 1 of 2