So the last two toasters I've bought suck. The most recent one was even a "high end" one with "cool" features like blue LEDs and several selection buttons including an electronic release. HOWEVER, EVERY ONE OF THESE TOASTERS smell like burning plastic every time you push down the lever. At the local stores, that's all they sell are these POS Made in China craptastic plastic toasters. Even the more expensive models all have PLASTIC on them.

I don't get it. I guess to some people, burning plastic must be an appetizing smell, aparently. Either that, or these things are designed by ****ing retards.

So, can anyone reccomend me a current production toaster that doesn't smell like burning plastic?
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
Just go buy a cheap one from Target, Wal Mart or a store like that.

Function > Flare.
How long do you use it for? Perhaps it's just a "new toaster" smell. I have a Delonghi with a plastic casing that doesn't smell like burning plastic at all.
Hi, I'm Peter
The Old toasters are the best. Most Power.

E-bay is your friend; my friend.

EDIT: Meh, I'm thinking of a Toaster Oven. NVM =[

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
Buy a good base toaster, then spend some money upgrading it. Remember, the bread is a big factor in toast too.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
At this point my latest one could possibly still be the new toaster smell. I just got it today and have pushed the lever about 7 times or so (it still smells).

However, the last one was definetely not suffering from new toaster smell. I had it for a term at college and it never improved. However, I wasn't as bothered then since my college apartment kitchen already didn't smell too good!

I may also be looking on ebay if all else fails.

Oh yeah, I do have a toaster oven, but I also insist on having a clicky toaster! It toasts stuff faster!

Quote by jthm_guitarist
Buy a good base toaster, then spend some money upgrading it. Remember, the bread is a big factor in toast too.

I'll look into that!
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
Last edited by pyrochris at Oct 17, 2007,
Buy a

"Krups Toast Surpreme IV"

Its what we have

.. Toast Supreme IV is such a cool name.
Good appliances are hard to come by these days. I haven't been happy with any toasters, but if anyone is looking into blenders I'll ask my friend what brand his is. It's pretty mean. It'll blend anything, it seems unbreakable and I know he got it for very cheap.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
^^^ I bet it's a lawnboy, 2 cycle blender. Those usually get the job done .

(sorry, I just have to take every opportunity I can get to be a smartass)
Quote by BearWithAGun