I want to buy a Schecter C-1 Classic but can't make up my mind as to which color to get. I've seen the pictures on the internet...but sometimes those can be misleading. I can't see one in person either because there isn't a store in town that carries this model.

So does anyone have any pictures they can post or suggestions as to which color looks best?

There's the antique amber, the transparent blue, and the 3 tone sunburst. From the pictures here Schecter C-1 Classic they all look good. But I've read that especially the transparent blue is very disappointing/misleading. So I'm afraid to order one of the other colors online and it doesn't look at all like in the pictures.

Thanks to anyone who can help.
I own the antique colored one. I like it a lot, I think it looks better in person than it does on the web. I haven't seen the others in person though (I bought mine used from Guitar Center), so I can't really compare by experience. Judging by the net pics though, that sunburst one is pretty tight looking and and may have been my pick had I had the choice.
-"Son, hurry up, it's almost time to go!"

-"Okay daddy, almost ready."

-"Got your pads son?"

-"Yes dad."

-"Have your helmet?"

-"Yes dad, I do."

-"Good, your bus should be here any minute now..."
Hmmm, would anyone happen to have some real life pics of the antique amber and the 3 tone sunburst? I found a few...but the quality wasn't very good. I like both colors...but by looking at the pics I've seen...the antique amber doesn't seem to go very well with the gold hardware? Wouldn't you agree?

Thanks.
I didn't like the gold hardware on the amber, so I narrowed my choices to the blue or sunburst. The blue is a bit more bland than the pictures on Guitar Center website, but I think it matches better with the inlays than the sunburst. So i got the blue one and it still looks beautiful. I would post pictures but I'm at work right now and don't have any on this computer.
Gear:
Gibson Explorer (white)
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender SuperSonic 112
Visual Sounds Jekyll & Hyde
EHX No.1 Echo
Ibanez Weeping Demon
get the sunburst. The color really lights up in person. Not to mention, the back is beautiful
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by LP Addict

its rather shiny even in dim basement light. i will take another one in a second.

I have that one as well, but I put EMG81/85 in there :p Looks even better ^-^
WTLTL 2011
I have the Amber, its definently the best of the 3, the blue in person just looks like ****.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
I want/might be getting the Antique finish.

My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
I finally decided...I'm going with the sunburst.

This is going to be a huge upgrade from my Squier Strat!!!

Here are some of the pics I found that helped me decide:

Last edited by everlost at Oct 20, 2007,
Ohh, nice choice.

It actually looks like alot better in person.
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
I was wondering about the gold hardware. Is it real gold? Either way, is there a special cleaning product for it...or do I just leave it be?
one comment on your bright gold hardware is it will tarnish over time, just letting you know. The dull gold on the amber would be better for age purposes, but not by much.

p.s. both the amber and sunbursts are great looking guitars in person by the way.
Mesa Lonestar Special
Traynor YCV40WR
Ibanez -Artcore AS103BM
Fender American Deluxe Strat
Analog Man ARDX20 Dual Delay
Red Witch Empress Chorus
Big Muff Pi
Boss BD-2
MXR '76 RI Dynacomp
Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah
Jetter Jetdrive
EHX POG
Last edited by ledroses23 at Oct 20, 2007,
^obviously its not real gold, but the color will still fade, I have had experience with that happening.
Mesa Lonestar Special
Traynor YCV40WR
Ibanez -Artcore AS103BM
Fender American Deluxe Strat
Analog Man ARDX20 Dual Delay
Red Witch Empress Chorus
Big Muff Pi
Boss BD-2
MXR '76 RI Dynacomp
Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah
Jetter Jetdrive
EHX POG