http://www.nsider2.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29084

So does anyone else think this is a totally pointless argument. Kinda long, But "shadowdreamer"
What is your opinion about games (as to what they're saying)

Discuss
Quote by alecoholic
i thought it would be funny to crap in the top of my friends toilet and mid crap his mom walked in on me...

Founder of the UG Paintball Club
UG Paintball Club Group Page
All videogames are equally pointless!

and that's what makes them all equally cool (except the boring ones, which make the pointlessness too obvious)
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I read bits and peices, and it seems to me like that one guy has serious issues if he is acting like that over WoW.

I mean, me and my friends Fender vs. Gibson arguements arent even that bad! And those can get pretty heated, haha
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
That shadowdreamer guy is a ****ing moron.

"i don't play games for fun"
"anything besides WoW is a waste of time"

He spends all his free time in front of his computer levelling up and doing the same repetitive bull**** and he doesn't think that's a waste of time? What the ****?
i used to play games like that..not WoW though because it was too expensive for me(plus my parents didn't know they were paying for the game :/ they kinda forgot lol)

but yeah, all "MMORPG's" are pointless and not even fun unless you fall into the weird addiction to it where you get a euphoric feeling from each "level", or item you retrieve from killing a certain amount of monsters, and you even start to have pride in your username, as if it was your real name, it sounds weird but it's true.
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
Golfer1023: also no commitment, if I want to back out of a game i can

^that's why i like console games, if any. Because you can play for 30 minutes and be happy with that, you don't feel like you need to play another 2 hours, 3, 5, 10 hours to be happy with your day.
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
lol i cant believe i read that. but you can just completely lose people for MONTHS at a time over WoW.
"ShadowDreamer990: my forte is playing thousands of hours to become the best
ShadowDreamer990: then ******* own everything
Golfer1023: lol i play games like mario and zelda because i like playing them
ShadowDreamer990: i hate taht"

wow. Pretty much sums it up right there.
Quote by alecoholic
i thought it would be funny to crap in the top of my friends toilet and mid crap his mom walked in on me...

Founder of the UG Paintball Club
UG Paintball Club Group Page
Hahahahahaha you actually posted it up on here. Jordan got so much **** for this.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
"You insulted the thing I love most"?
(I skipped to the end).

Who the fuck says darn anymore?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
that's ****ing awesome
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

ShadowDreamer990: if u want story line go watch a anime

Perhaps this person could have more profitably spent their time with language lesons. Or suicide.