Can someone reccomend some good black metal with folk influences. Bands like kampfar, Nokturnal Mortum, ect.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Temnozor, Drudkh, Astrofaes, Pagan Reign, Sunchariot, Hate Forest, early Alkonost, Kroda, Izmoroz.

Next time, use the Recommendation thread and ask there

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
yea sorry ill close this soon. I really liked what i heard from a couple of those bands you mentioned. Too bad i have had bad experiences with cross continent shipping.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Quote by deadmansdiary
yea sorry ill close this soon. I really liked what i heard from a couple of those bands you mentioned. Too bad i have had bad experiences with cross continent shipping.

You know, I hate to promote this, as it rips off the bands...but in cases where you have nowhere else to turn, bittorrent is your friend

Just buy their shirt or something if you like their music.
Quote by deadmansdiary

if you want, I can pm you an Ebay distribution store that I have dealt with for a few months, the guy stores quite a few of those albums, and if he doesn't have them now, it will be in stock later... The only thing is you need paypal and the shipping takes a while (from russia to australia, to where you are it may be less). I haven't had any problems with him ever.

EDIT: and Soulseek>bittorrent

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM