dont get me wrong, the man is pretty influential.

but i honestly dont think he can run a country.

he should to stick to acting.

if anything jon stewart would be a better candidate.
Honestly, I think it would be very bad if he ran. Lovely as a political pundit/comedian, as a president I say no. I'm sure he's not doing it to win though. Bad thing is that it would take away votes from the liberal side and make it easier for a conservative to stay in office-

though I suppose it's a "good thing" depending on how you look at it .

at the hand sanitiser bit in the link!
Last edited by blu_flame34 at Oct 17, 2007,
folks its a joke, he's only running in south carolina...under both republican and democratic banners...relax
I'm sure he doesn't want to be the next president, but I hope he runs just to see how many votes he gets.
I feel sorry for the next president, he/she will have to deal with a big mess.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Hey, guys. You need to learn whatsatire is. Maybe you haven't covered that in your English classes yet.
4 strings good, 6 strings bad.
It would be badass if he ran, plus he's a conservative. Keep those liberals out of office.
Quote by FaceTheBass
Hey, guys. You need to learn whatsatire is. Maybe you haven't covered that in your English classes yet.

Colbert actually announced this outside of his "character", as I understand...

Quote by JagStang5246
It would be badass if he ran, plus he's a conservative. Keep those liberals out of office.

I personally think the good stuff in the conservative party was essentially washed away with the patriot act...(Which further supports the "Bush sucks" theory).
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
Last edited by pyrochris at Oct 18, 2007,
I think we would be worse off if he was elected as President. I don't want a comedian/satirist running the country.
Quote by pyrochris
Colbert actually announced this outside of his "character", as I understand...

no he didn't. He announced it in show, in fact.
He was hinting at it on Larry King, talking about using South Carolina to test the waters. I never really thought he'd do it, but now I'm not sure if he's seriously running or not.
Quote by master
no he didn't. He announced it in show, in fact.

He "officially" announced it on his show...but he also mentioned it on what's his name's show? (I'm not talking about the Daily show) Edit: Larry King I mean, thanks guy above me!

And yeah, I will admit there is a possibility that I misunderstood the whole thing.
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
Last edited by pyrochris at Oct 18, 2007,
It would be totally like that movie with Robin Williams.

Someone help me with the name.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Quote by thrashfan
It would be totally like that movie with Robin Williams.

Someone help me with the name.

Man of the year.

I think Colbert could be a decent candidate, I mean he seems pretty smart.
I'd probably care more if I knew who Stephen Colbert was outside his face being in someone's avatar.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I'd probably care more if I knew who Stephen Colbert was outside his face being in someone's avatar.

hes a show host on comedy central, he makes alot of political spoofs, i say, we let george bush **** us, atleast this guy would make me laugh because of something he actually meant to say, not because hes ****in retarded like bush is.
Quote by Rebourne
What is this "Death Rock" you speak of?

Quote by revolutionplz
I will poop on your soul if you ever have the audacity to type those words towards me again.

Don't think I won't.
Any of you kids under the age of majority care to explain why he wouldn't make a good president? I think he'd make a prime candidate.

"Oh, but he swears and has a show and does comedy and like, stuff."

This isn't the first time a comedian has ran for president.
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.
^+1
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
He has my vote.
"How to fly: Hurl yourself at the ground and miss."
-Douglas Adams
Pround member of the Motley Crue club.