I have a question for anybody who has ever played this game.

Is the movement system a click system or do you use your keys to move?

This can make or break the game for me.
the games dead anyways so i wouldnt bother.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Well can you answer my original question? I dont really care about the other players onlines, I'm gonna be playing with a friend anyway.
the game was ok but frames suck.. it is wasd and click i believe.. but the fighting system sucks... just play 2 moons, or Fiesta, and if all fails play Rapelz... or spend money on WoW.. lol
Quote by th3runaway
the game was ok but frames suck.. it is wasd and click i believe.. but the fighting system sucks... just play 2 moons, or Fiesta, and if all fails play Rapelz... or spend money on WoW.. lol

wow is worse than crack.... seriously. atleast when you finally break the habit though, you can always sell your account for a couple hundred dollars.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Damn, sucks that it's a click game. Guess I'll start downloading Gunz, and check into these other games you've mentioned.

As for WoW, I've been through that game and it's good but I don't really wanna pay.

Thanks for the reply.