Page 1 of 2
So this is the say whats on your mind thread so basically just say whats on your mind. Easy enough right??? I'm sure you all have something you want to say but you can't tell anyone in real life because they'd think you where crazy or maybe your just bored. Either way say whats on your mind or discuss whats on other peoples, I'll start....

Ahh right now I'm really tired and I what to see whats going on in some of your heads I know atleast some of you are crazy so lets make this funny. If not then this thread fails which I'm kind of think you guys are thinking I'm crazy but whatever maybe it will work maybe it won't. Today was a pretty good day I played at church covering for the other guitar player we got to do some pretty rockin songs for a change, it was pretty cool. Before that was pretty boring well atleast I did'nt have to work. Oh and I tried to learn the Crank That Soulja Boy dance today but lets just keep that between you an me...... So whats on your mind?
Quote by TonyRandall
why the **** did jonh bonham have to die?

Whos that??
im such a bitch...
i just succumbed to a girl, and i know i was right...
she should be apologizing to me.
**** i hate my life
at least the fight is over though.
tomorrow will be awesome
What's on my mind you ask?

Why is it that I still can't open a packet of chips after all these years without them flying all over the place
why is it that the girls who like me are always fat and annoying. each is fatter and annoyinger than the last.

Im seriously considering homosexuality.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by pAmpH
What's on my mind you ask?

Why is it that I still can't open a packet of chips after all these years without them flying all over the place

Wow man, I feel your pain. **** girl troubles, that's for bitches, the real source of emotional pain is in chip packets.
Thinking about my girlfriend, and food, and sleep.
Quote by MeRcI-BuCkEtS
Evolve?

Evolve Festival 2007: Aug. 2nd, 3rd & 4th!!!
Evolve Festival 2008: July 25th, 26th & 27th!!!
Evolve Festival 2009: July 17th, 18th & 19th!!!
Sunflower Valley
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
www.evolvefestival.com
Quote by The Blind Man
Wow man, I feel your pain. **** girl troubles, that's for bitches, the real source of emotional pain is in chip packets.

I just opened a packet then... Disaster.

Now there's like half the packet left and the rest on the floor. I hate that so much!
Why can't I find a bassist or a drummer or a singer?? TOO MANY PEOPLE PLAY GUITAR!!

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
why do people always have to put me down..even my ****ing band mates
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
wtf happened to my life??? i used to be in with all the cool kids at school. I used to have the hottest girlfriends. man my life used to be awesome. But then i hang out with this one kid who i think is cool, and now the hot girls wont talk to me anymore. godamm them the stupid ****s. Now I've been detatched from society for so long I dont remember what PDA stands for.

Omg why are the guitarists at my school so ****ing amazing. all ive ever wanted to do was to get noticed for my guitar playing, and i work my ass off 6 hours a day to get better. Im learning Midnight by Satch in one day. I come in with new material and play it in front of these guys and they pick p a guitar and shred my ballsack to fibres. I can never be the best and even one of the 'virtuoso' guitarists of my school, no matter how hard i try...why the **** am i bothering!!!!???

ahhh yes it felt good to say that. thank you for th is thread
Quote by Osiris77
Whos that??

Oh, please be kidding!

On topic:
What's on my mind? How much I hate High School and all the stupid BS that follows it. The fact that I'm single and hating it, and the only girl that's interested in me (that I know of) is a filthy *****. And somehow, back in 8th and 9th grade, I made friends with people whom I thought were great people, and now I can barely stand to be around most of them.

I'm having a bad week. There's a lot of negativity in my mind...
Spiral Out
What's on my mind?:

I haven't been able to put lyrics down on paper for over a week, I really need to finish up some songs so my band will have something to practice when our drummer gets back.

I don't know why I'm watching Bionic Woman all of a sudden, as I'm not even paying attention to it.

I can't wait until Tuesday to pick up the new Coheed and Cambria album (Deluxe Edition w/ the DVD).
i wish my mum would stop regretting allowing me to go to that parkway drive gig, she thinks that because my ears are ringing and that my neck hurts i sohuldn't go to gigs...

not good....
im thinking im probably going to hell now.

not 2 hours ago, my coach, whilst watching the rugby world cop at his house, surprised us with a stripper. whilst getting my lap dance, my mother calls. just the fact that i had to push a stripper off me to talk to my mom on the phone...means im probably going to hell. once i was done talking though, i got the rest of my dance. great night. except for the hell part.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
right now im thinking that im bored to tears, and 99 ways to die by megadeth is pretty bad ass, and will the therapists ever get the medication correct???? (last one is not a joke seriously, on zoloft,wellbutrin,and klonopin for panic disorder/clinical anxiety disorder
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
Quote by blackflag49
Why does my wife close her eyes when we make love???

haha I mean I know it's pretty much stolen from Family Guy but it was a great laugh.

What's on my mind?

I'm coming up on a real nice drunk with my best friend in the world right beside me drunk off his ass, saying the guitar is pissing him off because it was in his way, and I just patted him on the head for some reason.

Oh, and I'm wishing I didn't leave the TV on in the living room, because I really dont feel like watching mythbusters right now and I hate wasting electricity.

I'm also kind of impressed at my typing considering I'm pretty drunk now.

Off to have some drunken shenanigans.
American History X is one badass movie.

That's what is on my mind.

(I saw it on FX earlier)
I'm still glowing after recieving the best belated birthday card EVAR!!!
Mandatory gear list
Ibanez S470
Vox AD30VT
Vox V847

"There are people that I know won't hurt me. I call those people corpses."
Why did two of the best players from my volleyball team get suspended from school just a week before the "big" tournament?!?!?!
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
right now im thinking is it necessary for people to point out that a thread will "fail" or if the thread has been posted before?

and i can't wait for this south park episode im downloading

and i cant wait for scrubs

above are my thoughts while i was typing
Damnit i hate bandwagon jumping.

And i dont like carrots

EDIT:
Oh wait , i love carrots
Last edited by Evil_Magician at Oct 18, 2007,
+1 to the carrots and I'm not a big bandwagon jumping myself but I'm sure I've done it before so saying I hate it would be a bit hypocritcal.....
I hate algebra II, and it makes no sense and is entirely irrelevant to my life, and I wish I could see my friend Andrew more often, and I hope my sister doesn't turn into a mean whiny teenager like the rest of them now that she's 13, and my teacher is starting to sound like a parrot, and dang, I forgot my sketchbook, and I wonder how I'm going to get myself a boyfriend, if I even need or want or have time for a boyfriend when I'm swamped by art and school stuff, and I wish I could play guitar more often, but I can't because school work takes up most if not all my life, I want to take a nap, mmm those pancakes were good...

Stream of Consciousness, FTW
Page 1 of 2