So last night I dreamed that this horribly ugly fat chick came over to study with me for a school project or something. Then she started hitting on me, and she had me mess around with her phone. She told me to open this one folder, and there were a bunch of naked pictures of her. Then she's like "Let's do something BESIDES studying " and she got on my bed. I raqn out of the room and hid somewhere else in my house but she eventually found me, and she was like "SCOTT COME ON!" this dream almost ended very badly, but I got out of it by telling her that I was Christian (I'm not) and didn't believe in sex before marriage. So she left, then I moved to California and changed my name.

So yeah, I have ****ed up dreams.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
I hate dreams like that where something is chasing you and as much as you run you just cant get away.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
It wasn't a dream. It was just a glimpse of your alternate reality in a parallel universe.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
haha, dream? cmon.

THAT WAS ME!

I LOVE YOU SCOTT!
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
you ran away from a hot naked chick? who are you ned flanders?
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
i had a dream that i woke up with my dad trying to molest me, then i ran out of the room with him chasing me, and i ran out my front door. Then i woke up again to my alarm clock.

i hate dreams where you think you just woke up but you're really sleeping.

at least i hope i was sleeping..
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
When I was little, I had horrble nightmares. I would always have this one where cyber-people or something would try to eat me. I would have to lick my hands and rub my face to get up.
The worst I remember though is: I was like 4, and My mom and dad were going to the store. they wanted me to go with them, but for some reason I didnt want to go. So I hid in a bush, and they left without me. Then I went to this car-port thing that we had in our backyard, and inside was a Giant rabbit. He sad Ive been a bad boy, and turned me into a bug. He then tried to sqaush me... then I think I woke up.
Then when I was 9, I had this dream that I was on this playground at school. This girl that had braces was running around, biting everyones dicks off....

anyone else have dreams like this?
Quote by silent caution

You missed the f and the a.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by silent caution

It seems like you confused "fat" for "hot." It was a fat naked chick. EWWW.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Wow.
I liked the other thread, with the guy dreaming about marrying Carmen Electra, a whole lot better.

The DMT your brain produces is some kind of ****ed up, man.
Spiral Out
Quote by HumanitysDeath
Wow.
I liked the other thread, with the guy dreaming about marrying Carmen Electra, a whole lot better.

The DMT your brain produces is some kind of ****ed up, man.

The bad thing is this isn't the first awkward sex dream that I've had. I had another one where I was gonna bone this SMOKING hot chick but then I found out she had herpes.

My brain hates me.
Quote by ebbbaaa
The bad thing is this isn't the first awkward sex dream that I've had. I had another one where I was gonna bone this SMOKING hot chick but then I found out she had herpes.

My brain hates me.

I would say that's a whole lot better than an obese girl trying to ride you.

And speaking of smoking, you might try smoking some marijuana. My dreams have been far less freaky since I started.
Spiral Out
Quote by HumanitysDeath
I would say that's a whole lot better than an obese girl trying to ride you.

And speaking of smoking, you might try smoking some marijuana. My dreams have been far less freaky since I started.

OMG YOU'RE ENCOURAGING MARIJUANA?! THE PLANT WITH ROOTS IN HELL?!

But seriously, that's pretty hard to come by for a suburban middle school student.
Middle School... marijuana.... kids these days...
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
seriously, none of these seem to me to be as bad as dreaming about getting molested by yur dad :/
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
That sounds horrible. But, this one time this ginger girl from school grabbed my hand for no reason and then we just started walking in a direction and then I turned around to see if anyone was there to see this shiat, and then when I turned my head back, I was holding the hand of a friend, who was giving me a pedosmile. Naturally, I let go of his hand, cringed, and kicked him in the balls, then the dream ended.

Then, this other time when I was about 7, I had a dream where everyone drove monster trucks which had anti-gravity capabilities which allowed people to drive on the side of high rise towers while simultaneously dodging meteors. Yea...
I've found Jesus
Quote by Contraband
That sounds horrible. But, this one time this ginger girl from school grabbed my hand for no reason and then we just started walking in a direction and then I turned around to see if anyone was there to see this shiat, and then when I turned my head back, I was holding the hand of a friend, who was giving me a pedosmile. Naturally, I let go of his hand, cringed, and kicked him in the balls, then the dream ended.

Then, this other time when I was about 7, I had a dream where everyone drove monster trucks which had anti-gravity capabilities which allowed people to drive on the side of high rise towers while simultaneously dodging meteors. Yea...

Dude that sounds so ****ing awesome.
Quote by ebbbaaa
Dude that sounds so ****ing awesome.

Not very pleasant when you're 7 and you wake right as an enormous meteor crushes your truck. Laaaame. I didn't quite envision the apocalypse that way.
I've found Jesus

I used to think about how aliens were going to attacked the world, made it hard to get to sleep
Dude, I used to have these crazy reoccuring dreams where I'd be on top of this huge blue furry shark, then my dream would pan out and the shark was cookie monster who was trying to throw me off and eat me
80% of my dreams contain David Hasslehoff, one time a plane I was in crashed, he saved me, then took me to a soccer game, & last night he was singing 'Safety Dance'

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
I remember when I was younger (when the regular Playstation was still big) I had a dream that I actually took a bite out of one of my Playstation games. I woke up the next day and looked for the game and couldn't find it. It turned out my sister had it in her room and she gave it back like a week later.

I've also had the same dream a lot where I am in my old elementary school playground playing basketball, and all of a sudden this vampire comes out of nowhere and touches one of the kids I am playing with. That kid becomes a vampire and then that kid touches somebody and the kid he touches becomes a vampire too. Then we have this really long game of "Vampire Tag" and I'm the only person left that is alive, so to speak. That's usually about the time I wake up.

I've also had a dream where my dad and I had to save Sea World from being blown up by a bomb. Basically, we just search the entire park and sometimes we make it, and sometimes we don't.

I have some pretty weird dreams.
Once i was at school in the out of bounds area (oooooo i was in primary school (year 1) at the time) and then the massive monster came out of no where and started eat people naturally i run out the front gate where my parents are waiting for me and they take my sister but not me and drive off. So i do the only logical thing and catch a taxi to...somewhere and im hell surprised when it goes underwater so i say to the drive "uhh wtf mate?" and it turns around and its like a mini version of the monster so i jump out of the car which is now on land. And lo behold the monster picks me up and eats me so i run down its throat in which there are stair...for some reason with doors all the way down the spirally stairs, so i get to the 1st door open it....

then the dreamed!!!

i've had this dream twice and i want to know what was behind the door!!!

can anyone tell me what the dream means?
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
I have this weird dream about Ted Nugent every once in a while. I have no ****ing clue why. I honestly don't find him attractive. In it, he's wearing a baseball cap and these big, silky basketball shorts. I'm his girlfriend and we're dating, but for some reason, I'm really grossed out by kissing him so he's really sad and depressed about it.

He has a shooting range in the basement of this big mansion where he shoots stuffed ducks stapled to the far wall...and he also has a basketball court where he runs around in his silky shorts playing basketball. If you can imagine Ted Nugent playing basketball...

In one dream, the Nuge cooked me dinner...he threw a carrot in a bowl and sat it down in front of me. He asked me if I would do dirty things with the carrot while he watched. He then told me that he would kill himself if I ever dyed my hair brown or cut it. We watched a movie together in his movie room and I remember his armpit hairs were really, really long and tickling my neck so I braided them and threw them over his shoulder.

I promise I'm not on any strange meds. I'd love to see a dream analyzer have fun with that one.
I can't really remember any weird dreams i've had except for once when i was little i dreamt it was raining coke.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

Someone would do that exact thing if they saw naked photos of me
I'll watch out for that trick..
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
When I was younger I had this fecking weird dream where I would be nowhere, but everywhere, at once, kind of like limbo I guess. And anyway the nothing would get smaller and smaller until I felt like I was being squished into a tiny cube and it was so weird because I knew it was happening, but I couldn't move. And then once it once it squished "me" into a really small "area" (I guess you could call it that) the dream ended and I woke up like, "Whoah that was awesome but wtf was it?".

And one I had last night:

I was in England or something. I'm not sure, but it seemed like how I always imagined England anyway. My family is staying in this hotel in the city, which is right next to a grassy kind of small town, which is separated from the city by just a white picket fence. Anyway there is a tunnel kind of thing that lets you go over the fence, kind of like one of those platforms that you walk over at train stations. Except it was painted white, and the wood was rotting, and the paint was falling off.

Anyway there was awesome vending machines in the town, and there was a fairly modern hotel/building thing there and we liked the vending machine in there, so me and my brother went over with a few dollars and got lunch. The next day we went to go get something from the over vending machine in the small town, but these people were following us.

They kind of looked like the guys from Avenged Sevenfold, but with like top hats and shit. Anyway we couldn't see their faces so we hurried up our walking but they caught up to us and dragged me into a barn kinda thing which was dark inside. Anyway I had this wart on my hand, and they said they wanted to help me and they were going to remove the wart, but there were stretchers with dead people on them with bits of them removed like noses and arms and stuff missing, so I was like, screw this I'm getting out of here.

The weird thing is they knew my name so they called me back, and eventually caught me, so I stalled them a while asking them to sterilize their equipment which they did, when a rather decent looking chick appeared at the door and took me away, to a porch/verandah kind of thing. And there was a cage there with a dog bed on it but all that was there was a pile of leaves. And then the chick takes me to this older looking lady, who tells me that they collect parts of people. And she tells me all about these things they do. The one I remember best was "Nasal Decapitation". I freaked when I heard that, so I tried to sweet talk my way out of being cut up.

I remember having a rather formal chat about what they do, and where they were from, and the woke up while still having the dream, and I woke up and was still talking to them but IRL. The only words I remember saying to the older lady is, "So what kind of tea do you like?". It freaked me out heaps.
I think the TS's 'dream' actually happened. Apart from the making an excuse part, I think he was raped by a fat ugly chick.