anyone else watch this show, its on comedy central, WGN, and sometimes other random tv networks, i think its hilarious, discuss the show please!
Quote by Rebourne
What is this "Death Rock" you speak of?

Quote by revolutionplz
I will poop on your soul if you ever have the audacity to type those words towards me again.

Don't think I won't.
it pwns...
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
Dr. cox burns dorian so much
Quote by Rebourne

Quote by revolutionplz
I will poop on your soul if you ever have the audacity to type those words towards me again.

Don't think I won't.
Quote by <CJ>

damn, i searched for it in the pit, nothing came up, oh well
Quote by Rebourne

Quote by revolutionplz

Don't think I won't.
My favorite episode was the giant musical.
"Its guy love, between two guys"
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
No worries broseph
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
i looked in that thread, no one has posted in 2 weeks, so this is cool i guess. anyone know what happens, when jd is having a baby with that one girl, and blonde doctor is marrying that guy? all ive seen, is jd and blonde laying in a hospital bed, and then slowly turning towards eachother, holding hands and being scared because of marriage and having kids.
Quote by Rebourne

Quote by revolutionplz

Don't think I won't.
Quote by !CC
^ We won't find out until 25th October

damn, anyone know what network the show comes on, i mean, new episodes, not like on comedy central with all the re runs
Quote by Rebourne

Quote by revolutionplz

Don't think I won't.