Quote by Jackintehbox

haha

HAHAHAHAA thats great

Quote by Aqua Dementia
Lame thread is lame.

You watch your mouth pretty boy

Have some common ****in cheese.
i wanna kick thaat cat in the face. mmm i didnt even watch it and i know it's gonna be crappy, so screw you man!
Quote by I love weed

You watch your mouth pretty boy

Have some common ****in cheese.

Or what? You'll get drunk and ramble nonsense at me over the internet?
Hey man that cat is a pussy.

Im serious

While your e at it eat some ****in toast because that **** is like a ****ing firemans hat. It's a ****ing ****ing like a plastic. A PLASTIC!!!
Quote by I love weed
Hey man that cat is a pussy.

Im serious

While your e at it eat some ****in toast because that **** is like a ****ing firemans hat. It's a ****ing ****ing like a plastic. A PLASTIC!!!

You make absolutely no sense.
mmm...cheese

Off topic: I Love Weed, I must have listed to Dildo Time about 15 times in one sitting. It's damn hilarious.

Edit- He's quite obviously quite high and/or drunk right now, let him have his fun (until of course, someone reports him and one of the mods has to banninate him )
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Last edited by iceman_8319 at Oct 18, 2007,
Quote by Aqua Dementia
You make absolutely no sense.

Hahaha I know.

I like painting on turtles when theyre vacumming my floors. So **** that. What do you think of that? Its like a woman going to the supermarket and buying groceries.

Just think of that dude. Shed buy like cottage cheese and stuff ahahaha

Also, charles manson is a god among men. And i dont mean how he claimed to have been Jesus, because I dont believe in that.

Anyway, gotta go smoke a cigarette in MY GARAGE.

Thank you.
Quote by iceman_8319
mmm...cheese

Off topic: I Love Weed, I must have listed to Dildo Time about 15 in one sitting. It's damn hilarious.

LMAO im glad to hear you enjoyed it man.
Quote by I love weed
Hahaha I know.

I like painting on turtles when theyre vacumming my floors. So **** that. What do you think of that? Its like a woman going to the supermarket and buying groceries.

Just think of that dude. Shed buy like cottage cheese and stuff ahahaha

Also, Charles Manson is a god among men. And i dont mean how he claimed to have been Jesus, because I dont believe in that.

Fixed.

Seriously, you make drunk UGers look like idiots.

C'mon now. If you can't make any sense than don't even bother posting.

Now where is my rum?
TS, I know your frustration.

The same thing happened to me! Click
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
You people are pretty cool. I gotta say nobody report this lets have our drunken fun, and no I'm not stoned, I wish I was, but I'm not, however go check out this song I'm about to upload to my profile.

It's a reba mcintire cover and its pretty good.

Also, that video was funny thanks fo linking it.