I have exactly two Fender Heavy teardrop picks left. One white, and one tortoise-shell (brown). What the hell happened to these? I can't find them anywhere. Guitar Center stocks Dunlop Tortex Jazz 1.14mm "teardrops." But these teardrops are wider than the small Fender teardrops I used to buy all the time. At least for my playing, they're too wide, and tend to "get in the way." IMO, the original Fender teardrop was perfect! Did Fender discontinue these?
American HM Strat | LP Studio
Soldano Avenger w/DeYoung OT | Mark IV rackmount | DC-3 rackmount | Single-Recto

Thanks, Rolento! Yes! But, the one I'm looking for is the EXACT shape of the pick in the "Fender Medium" picture, but the thickness of the "Fender Heavy" in the pitcure. That particular image of the "Fender Heavy" looks wider, doesn't it?

Oh, DUH! I found 'em! They're actually the "Fender 358 Jazz," which come in thin, medium, and heavy. THAT'S what I've been looking for! I just think it's weird Guitar Center doesn't carry them anymore. But, thanks for your effort!

Here's the link for the "Fender 358 Jazz" picks:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-358-Jazz-Pick-Shell?sku=110550
American HM Strat | LP Studio
Soldano Avenger w/DeYoung OT | Mark IV rackmount | DC-3 rackmount | Single-Recto

Last edited by LEVEL4 at Oct 18, 2007,