Um, i got yesterday a new board by Anti-Hero, it's a good company
It is really cool

There are any skaters in the house, haha, i always wanted to say that.

This is my board.
What the fuck is wrong with me?

OH YE, THE FLYING FUCKS BAND!
nice deck man, i've been skating fracture decks for about the last year 'cause i'm poor and they're not that bad.

but when i can afford it i'm gonna be riding a nice zero team deck
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Thats a pretty sweet deck. I ride a chocolate like so:
(Invalid img)

My friend rides alien workshop like exclusively.
Quote by Skwisgaar Skwigelf
Fish don't gots no good metal to listens to.
Quote by twistedmaggot
nice deck man, i've been skating fracture decks for about the last year 'cause i'm poor and they're not that bad.

but when i can afford it i'm gonna be riding a nice zero team deck

Good luck with the money, i really hope for you to manage it
Um, Zero? I love this company but i love more the Girl decks
What the fuck is wrong with me?

OH YE, THE FLYING FUCKS BAND!
Quote by soulflyV
I don't know anything about skating, but I lol'd when I saw your name. Slash's Snakpit.

I can imagine Slash in a big ass pile of snacks just eating and never stopping.

Nice deck man, I used to ride element before it snapped, and I couldn't be bothered after that >_>
Quote by soulflyV
I don't know anything about skating, but I lol'd when I saw your name. Slash's Snakpit.

Awesome

Anyways, I've been trying to learn how to skateboard, but I'm currently terrible
dude nice deck, atm im riding blind, they do pretty sick boards and are scene are starting to stock em.
You can rest when you're dead.

User of
Schecter Guitars
Blackstar Amps
MXR Effects
i'm skating a 7.7 Toy Machine right now.. i miss my old Krooked =(
how long have you all been skating?
damn i kinda lost my intrest in skating since my slipkont board(which i got for hanging up) pretty much sucks but if i ever get back to skating im getting a plan b for sure and a pair of light trucks,can people give me suggestions on the lighest trucks they've had which are good?
been riding since '93

still like blanks, who gives a **** what picture I have on my deck
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
Ahh Anti-hero. My mates had his deck for 4 years, it still feels just as good as when he got it.

I want a new deck now.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
I tried to skate but my feet are crooked so I couldn't,it just caused too much of a problem. Once I finish my foot surgeries I'll get try riding again.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.

Element Fiberlight.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
i skate, but i suck. i have me a cheap voltage board, but i need a new one as it sucks.
It's gonna be a blue day
i used to skate, kinda starting again now but i need a new deck cuz my old one has a lot of chips in it
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
I ride Enjoi exclusively.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
i ride mostly zero's... only because ive yet to manage to snap one. those things are pretty fuckin solid

EDIT: reds bearings (amazing for the cost), Tensor Trucks(shit for grinding, but pretty decent for pop/ollies), and spitfire wheels
ehh
Last edited by skaguitarist53 at Oct 18, 2007,
snapped my knee when i was 10 trying to impersonate what i learned on my N64 tony hawk game...

haven't touched a board since...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
noice, i was going to get an anithero last weekend but i ended up going with a limited edish krooked deck, it's killah.
CTHC
i want a skateboard............. damn being poor
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
I've got my Frank Gerwer anti hero deck right now. Its nearing the end of its life. Already had it for a month and a half. We should all post footage to see who the best skater on ultimate guitar is. That would be pretty cool. and as far as light trucks you can check out krux or maybe the new thunder ultra lites there called. Btw anti hero's are really heavy. I just got front tails on them so its all good.
I only ride alien workshops.
^ hes right my kruxs are so light and they are so durable. you wont be disappointed.
i used to ride aliens but the tails are so weak. I was pretty light at the time, 95 pounds maybe, and i was cracking my tail on a 7 set. This was with a brand new board and hapenned twice so i dont know. There defianly great boards though. Anyone else excited for the new alien workshop video.
When I used to skate I rode Habitat and Element decks. Now there both sitting under my bed. I've been thinking about pulling them out.
Quote by soulflyV

**** man that'd be sweet Slash + Big ass pile of snack what could go wrong *cums*
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
Ahh Anti-hero. My mates had his deck for 4 years, it still feels just as good as when he got it.

I want a new deck now.

Wouldn't it have broken in 4 years.