Yo all, im looking to get my 1st 7 string guitar. ive got around £300 to spend.

I cant decide between the Schecter Demon 7 SBK and the ESP LTD SC-207 BK Steve Carpenter. Both cost around the £300 mark.

Which of these is better to get? or can any1 think of anything else for a similar price.

thanks
GUITARS:
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Jackson DX10D Rhoads (EMG 81/85)
Jackson Dinky (dimebucker)
Epiphone les paul custom
Godin freeway floyd
AMPS:
Hughes and Kettner triliogy head + 4x12 cab
Line 6 spider 2 head w/ marshall 1960 B cab
For that price, I'd get a decent 6 string instead of a crappy 7 string.

But out of those two, I'd get the Schecter.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
i would go schecter or save up for a good 7-string Ibanez
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
The ESP is the better of the two but neither are exceptionally great. Save up and get an ibanez S7320 or a schecter C7 Hellraiser
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Ive already got a good selection of 6 strings so im just wanting sumthing cheap so i can try and work on sum more stuff. i really dont like ibanez, i had one a while back and it was the only guitar ive ever had 2 sell cause it sucked so badly.
GUITARS:
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Jackson DX10D Rhoads (EMG 81/85)
Jackson Dinky (dimebucker)
Epiphone les paul custom
Godin freeway floyd
AMPS:
Hughes and Kettner triliogy head + 4x12 cab
Line 6 spider 2 head w/ marshall 1960 B cab
Quote by JamesKirtlan
Ive already got a good selection of 6 strings so im just wanting sumthing cheap so i can try and work on sum more stuff. i really dont like ibanez, i had one a while back and it was the only guitar ive ever had 2 sell cause it sucked so badly.

This is definitely not the case with all Ibanez guitars; most of them are quality instruments. The great thing about Ibanez seven strings is the neck profile. It's quite thin and flat, which means that you don't need huge hands to compensate for the extra string, in fact I find their necks very comfortable.

You should try one out (for instance the RG7321, or if you want a trem the new S7320) and see if you like them.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!