I have a TC Electronic G•Major multi-effects, rack-mount unit, and it supports expression pedals. I was planning on just getting the Roland EV5 expression pedal, below, for $59, since I have a bunch of Roland keyboards also (meaning, I need to buy several of these someday).

Roland EV5 $59

TC Electronic EX1 $129

Also, the TC pedal looks quite nice, and . . . it's made by TC! Maybe it has more travel than the Roland?

Just wondered what some of your favorites were . . .
American HM Strat | LP Studio
Soldano Avenger w/DeYoung OT | Mark IV rackmount | DC-3 rackmount | Single-Recto

Last edited by LEVEL4 at Oct 18, 2007,
Quote by fretsonfire74
either a wah, or a tubescreamer.

I'm talking about an expression pedal—it's just a controller. It doesn't make any sound. It's basically a mechanical pedal, geared to an internally mounted potentiometer, like a volume pedal (but I think volume pedals have a different resistor value for some reason).
Soldano Avenger w/DeYoung OT | Mark IV rackmount | DC-3 rackmount | Single-Recto

Couldn't you use a Volume Pedal for it anyway? Slash uses an Ernie Ball volume pedal for his Dunlop rack wah ; if you get the chance to play with one they might be of better build quality, etc.
I dunno! But, perhaps not. I just said that because TC Electronic makes TWO pedals. The V1 volume pedal (that has a 250K-Ohm pot), and the X1 expression pedal (that has a 25K-Ohm pot). That's a pretty big difference in resistance!