I don't know where exactly to put this, but seems like the pits always a safe place so..

I need help in picking a song, and quick. I have a performance next week so I'm looking for some good (metal) songs, preferably instrumental.

I have a pretty good drummer, a pretty good bassist, a so so rhythm guitarist, and I think I'm okay for a lead guitarist.. We don't have a vocalist anymore, and me and the rhythm guitarist aren't beautiful singers, so that's why I'm preferably looking for an instrumental song

Help please. So far we're considering playing "Man made God" by In Flames, but, yeah help! Thanks in advance.
Try Orion by Metallica.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Hmm, that will be considered.. its a lot of coordination. Thanks, but any other suggestions as well?
can't you just play a song with vocals and just not put them in. like something with not alot though otherwise it'd sound repetitive. like you suffer by napalm death, there's 4 words. try to get something short or it's just shouting i.e. primal concrete sledge.
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
hand of blood BFMV
raining blood Slayer
MOP Metallica
all songs that I play with 2 guitars and a drummer, instrumentaly.
Quote by Tehzekester
1. Find a hot chick's myspace.
2. Get lotion.
3. Look at pr0nz.
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Quote by Sid McCall
so I said: "those aren't the couch cushions, those are my testicles!"

Add Me
Oh wow, wouldn't mind trying Hand of Blood. You played it completely instrumentally??