Basically I play a few styles. Blues, classic rock, instrumental (satch/vai etc) you know the kinda stuff i'm talking about. I currently have a Marshall MG100Hdfx but don't worry, i should be getting rid of that before christmas and probably gonna get an ashdown fallen angel. i know most people are gonna say "get the amp first" but what good is an amp if i don't have a guitar to use. i'm currently having to borrow a guitar off a friend of mine just to have something to play at the moment because my first guitar is pretty much bust. so that's why i'm getting the guitar first.
anyway here's the guitar http://www.gamlinsmusiccentre.com/productdetail.asp?catalogid=1731&catid=1&subcatid=1&manuid=29
i plan on changing the pickups eventually but i'll worry about that after i have the new amp.
£400 is basically my budget and i cannot afford to go any higher ok.
would love your input chaps.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
It looks good for that kinda music but I would consider a locking nut or else it'll go outta tune veryy easily.
RÖCK ÖN!

And R.I.P. Samantha
Quote by degeneratex14
It looks good for that kinda music but I would consider a locking nut or else it'll go outta tune veryy easily.

Installing a locking nut on a guitar without fine tuners is a bad idea, also a graphite or roller nut and locking tuners (maybe in combination with some new string trees) will stay in tune just as well.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
ahh i just remembered why I decided against getting this guitar in the first place. Because if i'm gonna get one with a trem, i want it to have locking nuts.
How about this, the S470, http://www.richtonemusic.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=211&language=en i know they have been discontinued but some places still have them. only problem is i'd have to buy online without trying it as no store in my city (or surrounding cities) has 1.....i've asked them if they can order one but they said full price would be around £500 and i'd have to put a deposit down, which there is no way i am doing for £500 when it's this price online.
so yeh, the S470? or something similar, opinions please
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Search for the ibanez S320. I have one, 5 stars, and its cheap too.