That was cool
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
AHHHH I love Cracked!! It's the greatest!!!
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Its not the mice I'm worried about. its the plonker whos about to drink the wine. aha
I have no problem with eggs, just finished eating a few, but..
when they're almost hatched..
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I've eaten Lutefisk a couple of times... It's a traditional christmas food here in Finland (at least for some). It's not that bad, it doesn't really taste anything.
I feel ****in Ill... That was a wrong time to look at the thread just after lunch... Ew.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
^^ the lutefisk seemed the least terrifying of the 6. Did you hesitate or just shove it straight in?
wow that was fantastic!

"LIVE WITHOUT FEAR... You've already eaten a godd**m duck fetus."
Member #16 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join
Quote by C&C Magik
wow that was fantastic!

"LIVE WITHOUT FEAR... You've already eaten a godd**m duck fetus."

Is it really a fetus if it has bones and all
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
who here would actually try any of that stuff? I might go for the ants eggs of the sheep head on a good day, but the rest are just downright dangerous
Quote by rickyy
Is it really a fetus if it has bones and all

Yeah, whoever eats those are sick.
Member #16 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Food without risk is no food at all

Say that while you have maggots trying to eat your insides, Mr Delirium
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You haven't tried my housemate's cooking, lol

sounds like this stuff would be a treat for you then
Aw man that was nasty. I think I would stoop to eating the ant eggs maybe.
Quote by kaptink
Aw man that was nasty. I think I would stoop to eating the ant eggs maybe.

Stoop to eat them? Why bother?! Let them hatch and you can have them crawl into your mouth
Quote by C&C Magik
Yeah, whoever eats those are sick.

*raises hand*

Balut is quite good actually. The cheese with the maggots was the worst for me though.
They really made lutefish seem worse than it is. First of all, it's is dryed fish that you put in the lye. When you've taken it out of the lye, it is soaked in water, that is changed on a regular basis, for a few days so that the toxins will get rinsed out. After that you cook it in the oven so it softens up, and then you eat it with some butter and lots of pepper. I don't like it that much but it doesn't really taste anything like my dear fellow finn Pingis_Or_Death said earlier
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

-George Carlin
I made a friend eat a Scotch Bonnet in a onner. We put it in the packet that said "mild"

PSN ID: ArranP
I EAT Balut! In fact, I like them! Even the duck fetus inside, it makesy our knees strong you know....

fags....
Quote by DrkNTwstd
darkangel, you are a smart man. no flame shield is necessary.

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"
why did balut end up in number 1? i eat it AND i like it fetus and all but the mice wine and worm cheese?
honorary member of the lumpia lovers club

BREAK THE INDUSTRY
i don't think i'll have the mind to eat eggs for a few weeks..
Quote by rich_sg
Oh come on Emz, the thread is who's your favorite UG'er, not MOST FAVORITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Elecktra Of The UG Hero's And Villian's Club Pm josh999x To Join

The proud owner of [x]Huffy[x]

Quote by Heafyman
You Jackass_babe are cool.
Quote by rickyy
I have no problem with eggs, just finished eating a few, but..
when they're almost hatched..

Yea, but normal eggs aren't baby things...

I ddn't read most of that, I wanna eat later and I'll probably feel bleh.

Quote by Korzack
I feel ****in Ill... That was a wrong time to look at the thread just after lunch... Ew.

Better than before lunch, lol.
Quote by Idiot_Son
i went to the pub. the look on the bartenders faces when they realised theyd been serving me alcohol illegally for the past two years was priceless.

Quote by stiff-upper-lip
DoGaLog, i think youv jst owned everyone on this thread and well done.