Quote by BlinkWilNvaSink
Dude, We were talking bout this in the summer heights high thread..

No need for a new one.

Summer Heights High Thread.

Exactly why he made a new one .
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
I'll repost the lyrics.

Steve Irwin lived in Khaki, a cartoon kamikaze, he taunted crocs and tots so frequently. Brocky was some revhead who pumped the air with lead, so anti green he drove into a tree. But all that was forgotten once they took their final breath, yes even tools turn into top blokes after death.

John Lennon chose the hippie life he chose some nutbag for a wife, his songs were never quite as good as Paul's. Jeff Buckley fooled all lovers, just one album, mostly covers, with more wailing than Japan does off our shores. But all that was forgotten once he took his final breath, yes even wankers turn into top blokes after death.
Princess Di was just a slut for sex, when they looked in the car, a wreck, her dress was wet with Arab's semen stains.

Stan Zemanek was a racist jock a fatso and a phobic ****, his views were more malignant than his brain. But all that was forgotten when he took his final breath yes even assholes turn into top blokes after death.
It's not how they lived that counts, but how we rewrite the book, when it comes to truth, it;s best to use restraint, it pays to throw away the facts and have a rose coloured look, when he dies Martin Bryant will look a saint.

Don Bradman was a total Bastard, grumpy, greedy, a tight-arse who couldn't even score one run the last time he played. Kerry Packer was a brothel Chief, a tax fraud and a kidney thief, and procreating Jamie was the worst mistake he made. But all that was forgotten once he took his final breath yes, even ****ers turn into top blokes after death.
Remember all will be forgotten once we take our final breath, yes even pervert mother ****ers, even rampant child abusers, even local Baghdad looters, even baby bunny rooters, even reckless drunken drivers, even violent poofter bashers, even public penis flashers, even rotting corpse molesters, even human piss ingesters, even tiny kitten dickers, even anal finger lickers, even Anna 'bloody' Coren, yes, even she will be a top bloke after death.
haha i saw that last night it was hilarious. it read an article just before and john howard was quoted of saying how unfunny it was. then kevin rudd said the exact same thing.
Quote by soulphonate
I've never heard of those guys. Funny stuff though. Good post.

That was nowhere near their best stuff btw. There have been so many good moments, like when they spoofed 'The Secret'.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
oh yeh these guys are just magic.. i suggest for anyone who hasn't seen this to go to http://www.abc.net.au/tv/chaser/war/vodcast/ and vodcast it.. that way u'll get every episode they've made.. they are only about 90Mb each ep and crappy image quality if you want a full screen size but it's something you have to see
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
man i love those guys..

i have vip backstage passes to their final show!!!!
cant wait =]
oh awesome!! Does that let u meet them and all?
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way