INC Wall of replies.

You thought I was serious.

But has anyone else besides me cut their finger on unusually sharp edges of locking nuts?
Yep, I had a LFR and it was like razor wire.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
not cut, but hurt slightly. on my gotoh one especially, it does seem to stick up a lot.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
A D'addario string once viciously dug itself a few mm into my finger. What do you guys reckon I could get? 3 million?
daddarios are amazingly sharp... first time i use it... three of my fingers were stabbed... and blood was everywhere.... i still have one set of it left... but i have ernie balls ready to go... im wondering wether i should just go the ernie bals straight away.. but hey im cheap wat can i say..
super slinky, once super cut my finger...but i sucked the blood, and i like blood and metal.
^ You're so brutal.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Best strings i've used to stop yourself for being stabbed has to be the Rosetti brand.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Dude, Thats nothing.

Once, My Bigsby once pulled a knife on me, but now he's safley behind bars.
Quote by silentdob
*waits for the legion of Dimebag fans to beat me to death with bottles of Jack*
Last edited by BlackBeautyBoy at Oct 18, 2007,
Quote by Kanthras
Your Bigsby is a pussy, my Jackson licensed floyd once raped a virgin.

were you the victim ?

hows the honey moon
at a couple of different shows my band has had ive cutten my right hand and thumb up pretty bad

i play a epi g-400

and i get really into it

and the bridge on taht thing just tears me up

i was bleeding everywhere, my hand and thumb really bad, and there was a ton of blood all over the guitar and strings

ever heard of frank iero? :P
www.myspace.com/hijackedtheband
unfortunately i have.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The locking nut on my Charvel has always had a slight edge to it, which can hurt if I hit. Other then that, Dean Markley strings were murder on my fingers.
thanks to this thread title, a load of gullable emos are going to start playing ibanez guitars, just to get cut by them. emoltuion.

i've never sustained any injury from playing guitar as far as i know.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Back when I just started electric, my 2nd string snapped on me and cut a nice slice through my left arm. They must've been the factory-fitted Squier strings. Bleh.
Happy, lost and still unaware.
Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe & Epiphone ES-335 "Dot"
Laney VC15 + Ibanez TS808

I Don't Play Metal.
Quote by happy-and-lost
Back when I just started electric, my 2nd string snapped on me and cut a nice slice through my left arm. They must've been the factory-fitted Squier strings. Bleh.

all guitars distributed by fender seem to have horrible factory-fitted strings.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
thats jsut ****ing sad

ZOMG I UNDERCOOKED A PIZZA ILL SUE MCAINS!

dont under cook yer ****in pizza!

ie. if your guitar has a locking nut thats BEYOND the fretboard that you catch yourself on..tough ****..what was your hand doing up there when your "playing"
N00B
Quote by happy-and-lost

Same happened here xD but i got this deep cut on my finger X( (well not very deep, but there was alot of blood LOL)
Quote by godofshred
thats jsut ****ing sad

ZOMG I UNDERCOOKED A PIZZA ILL SUE MCAINS!

dont under cook yer ****in pizza!

ie. if your guitar has a locking nut thats BEYOND the fretboard that you catch yourself on..tough ****..what was your hand doing up there when your "playing"
N00B

Maybe you should re-read the original post?
When I got my first electric guitar, the highest string broke and actually went clear through my thumb. It clearly didnt penetrate the bone, but it scraped over it and went in one side and roughly through the other. Since it was a really thin set (.08s or 9s) I didnt really feel it at first, so when I stood up to get my new set of strings the string in my thumb snagged and tore it up somethin' fierce.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
^ Quickly sliding down to the first fret can cause your finger to hit the edge of the nut, which can sometimes be very sharp. Mine is anyway.
Quote by Sn^ke
^ Quickly sliding down to the first fret can cause your finger to hit the edge of the nut, which can sometimes be very sharp. Mine is anyway.

yep.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i would lol if he then used some of that moeny to buy some ibanez from them..
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
Quote by jtgpurplelover
ever heard of frank iero? :P

I'm not sure how he is related to this thread, but if you mean he should get cut up by his locking nut; you're right.
Quote by Sn^ke
^ Take them for all they're worth. I use Ernie Ball.

Woohoo regular slinky ftw!

I've never been cut before but once when I was changing my high E string it got hooked in my hand lol.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
^^ i'm pretty sure frank iero doesn't have any nut to speak of...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?