Ok, people, so I need some advice.

We got this assignment for school where we need to choose one of our favourite songs and then play it to the class, and give the teacher the lyrics.
Now, everyone else is doing some hip-hop ****e and I dont know what to play for them. I was thinking about maybe some light rock..
I dont want them laughing at it so yip, I need help.
IF YOU DONT CHEW BIG RED THEN #$*@ YOU!!
So... you expect US to know one of YOU'RE favorite songs?
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Free bird!!!

Sorry, too easy...
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/
It doesn't have to be my favorite song..
Anything you suggest.
IF YOU DONT CHEW BIG RED THEN #$*@ YOU!!
I had the same assignment last year.
My teammate made me do some Rihanna song.

Rage Against The Machine?
In that case i think AC/DC-Thunderstruck would be cool. Even people that listen to all the mainstream music and rap don't mind some older stuff like AC/DC.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
well, by the looks of it, youre into RHCP so go with dani california or something people can easily get into
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
Who gives a **** if they laugh at you, it's your favourite music, if they laugh at you for that they why should you care what they think? I mean if they like hip-hop how can they actually comment on good music?
HOPE I HELPED! Oh and if they laugh anyway, just kill their pets that should work to
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
Ok so I think you'll like Homage For Satan by Deicide. Just play it and you'll make every one happy.

Good song. Death To Jesus is another one you may want to consider.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Times Like These- Foo Fighters
With fat friends there are no see-saws.. just catapults!
Well what is the class for, just to play your favorite song?

In my philosophy class back in high school we had to play a song that makes one really think. So, I being the budding metalhead, chose Eye of the Beholder by Metallica. Maybe you can use that song?