There is always something in the way preventing me from playing perfectly. I mean, first I had the problem of open strings ringing when I released my finger from whatever note I was playing, and then I had the problem of other open strings ringing when I bend notes because my finger would touch it slightly. I've spent ages perfecting my technique in both so as the it happens as little as possible.

So now, I have the problem of open strings ringing when pulling off. Say I'm soloing on the high E, I'll somehow hit the A sting next to it with my left hand finger. Now I must work on this not happening.

God knows what I'll discover I have to once I get that sorted. Sometimes I wanna smash this piece of **** stratocaster against the wall
it is aria.

It seems practice is forever. god fricking knows when I can play something.
Sorry to sound insensitive while your going through this hard time of actually learning to play guitar but, what do you want us to do?
the a string is next to the low e, not the high e. and you're supposed to use your middle finger on the adjacent string when bending to prevent the unwanted noise. and keep practicing.
There are two possible problems: a.) you may need a better guitar b.) much more probable is that you need more practice. Play everything that you are starting to learn through the clean setting. This way you will learn to play it properly and cleanly.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by blueyoshi
Why does the guitar hate me?
Because you don't know to put guitar threads in guitar forums instead of the Pit.

/thread.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
1. This is a rant. I know none of you can help me. It's down to me. It's just like people posting "how do i play faster". Obviously by playing. Difference is that speed will come guaranteed. Technique requires real precision and stuff
2. I know how to bend now. Read the post.
3. SomeYouKnow. I hate you. Die.
god these n00bz are annoying...... EEZ THIS TEH FRETB0RDZZZ???

but in all seriousness you don't tell people that have been here for longer than you to go and die. especially because you've signed up in the last 18 days
Well your always going to get a little noise from the other strings as you pull off or nudge them it happens to me, sometimes it feels like you practice loads and can't get it right.

Look into getting a noise gate, some effects pedals have them built in I know the Zoom one's do.

A noise gate cuts out anything under a certain decebel level erradicating any unwanted noise.
I have awesome hair
Quote by blueyoshi
1. This is a rant. I know none of you can help me. It's down to me. It's just like people posting "how do i play faster". Obviously by playing. Difference is that speed will come guaranteed. Technique requires real precision and stuff

flaming there? Yeah... don't do that.
Quote by blueyoshi

You have 5 minutes to delete number 3 from that post. Then I do likewise with this one.

The clock starts NOW.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Practice, get better, then you won' suck
Quote by Steve The Plank
Maybe you should just eliminate the idea of being a LEAD guitarist or a RHYTHM guitarist and just come to terms with being a guitarist.

Quote by Mike Huber
I used to steal legos from my friend. He always had the coolest pieces.
Turn the gain down.

Don't worry about making noise, you can start learning songs, and as you learn songs, you'll subconsciously pick up how not to make noise.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You have 5 minutes to delete number 3 from that post. Then I do likewise with this one.

The clock starts NOW.

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!!!!!

......do do do do...do do do do . do do do do da da dada da da da
Quote by kidsthesedays
the a string is next to the low e, not the high e. and you're supposed to use your middle finger on the adjacent string when bending to prevent the unwanted noise. and keep practicing.

WHAT?

How the hell do you do that??????????
Quote by blueyoshi
There is always something in the way preventing me from playing perfectly. I mean, first I had the problem of open strings ringing when I released my finger from whatever note I was playing, and then I had the problem of other open strings ringing when I bend notes because my finger would touch it slightly. I've spent ages perfecting my technique in both so as the it happens as little as possible.

So now, I have the problem of open strings ringing when pulling off. Say I'm soloing on the high E, I'll somehow hit the A sting next to it with my left hand finger. Now I must work on this not happening.

God knows what I'll discover I have to once I get that sorted. Sometimes I wanna smash this piece of **** stratocaster against the wall

if its a squier, you can blame the guitar.