Im hopfully getting the dean Michael Schenker for november and wahnt ot change the picups, im thinking of a dimebucker in the bridge but aint sure, i want neck AND bridge not just one - any suggestions????
you could also go with a JB or a Custom 5 in the bridge which both have a hot output and pretty decent treble detail the JB i believe is better for the Treb. though. OR maybe it was the other way around...
also you could pair those two with a '59 SH1 in the neck. however the '59 has less output. its really just a preference on what kind of sound you are looking for. do some research if you havent already and see what you think would be best for you.
Quote by LP Addict
i thought all hope was gone when you said dimebucker, but apparently you have a good head on your shoulders.

yeah thanks, glad to hear
i want to have a lot of tonal range because i play anything with a goood riff, im thinkin along the sd line
Quote by 12joey.c12
an sd invader for bridge maybe?

No no no no no no no no no no NO.

It's just as bad, actually, even worse than the dimebucker.
i would say if you want some seymours... get the blackouts... they are great for whatever you want to play...
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by 12joey.c12
daim, gimme sum ideas then what would you reccomend???

Swineshead Warthog in the bridge, Runaway in the neck.

www.swinesheadpickups.co.uk
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
dont make me answer that question mate, and emgs arent the only pickups on the market so i have quite a lot of chioce what to get instead
ok so in the bridge im getting the SD distortion sh-6b, what would go nicely in the neck??
i was thinking SD distortion in bridge, SD jazz in neck, what do you think?? the only problem is i dont want it to sound too clean i do want quite a bit of distortion as i play heavy stuff aswell
Last edited by 12joey.c12 at Oct 18, 2007,
^ That combination is fine, i have it, and it works well.

Also EMG's aren't bad, although the SD blackouts seem to be superior sonically

And use the edit button