i need some justifications on how wirless systems can be problematic. like the wireless systems that have the chord you put in your back pocket, and how you cant pick up your guitar, and do stuff, and how you cant get behind walls and stuff, and the limited range of area you can walk in
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
limited range, systems can be problematic, interference from just about anything can be a problem, cords are much more reliable and create one single path that the signal has to go whereas wireless can't do that.
Quote by phoenix_88
limited range, systems can be problematic, interference from just about anything can be a problem, cords are much more reliable and create one single path that the signal has to go whereas wireless can't do that.

thank you good sir
i need four more...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Last edited by bi-ah! at Oct 18, 2007,
1) They affect yourtone in some cases(depends on how data is transmitted)
2)They have limited range. but then so do cables.
3)They can die on you(batteries) whereas a cable cant
4)A mobile phone can cause your signal to go haywire
5)Channels have to be free otherwise you'll get crossover

Though the advantages are more numerous
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
if you shuck out like 300 for one you shouldnt have a tone problem...youll still have the cell phone problem and the battery problem though.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Basically unless you can really justify their use (i.e. you're playing big gigs with large stage areas and have such a stage performance that you need to be able to freely move around a lot), then there's no reason why you should use a wireless system. Even bands that do 2000-3000 people gigs will still use cables more often than not. Certainly, I'm sure there is nobody on here who could justify using a wireless system.
Quote by bokuho
Basically unless you can really justify their use (i.e. you're playing big gigs with large stage areas and have such a stage performance that you need to be able to freely move around a lot), then there's no reason why you should use a wireless system. Even bands that do 2000-3000 people gigs will still use cables more often than not. Certainly, I'm sure there is nobody on here who could justify using a wireless system.
I've had mine for 5 years and opened for Between The Buried and Me with it... not a single thing to complain about. justified? i think so.
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
I've got the same view as usuckhugeonez... I've had my wireless for years and never had a problem, of course there is the battery thing, but that's why you change the battery every so often, and why they come equipt with a battery low light.

Yeah my band isn't selling out arenas, but i like not having to worry about tripping on cables as my band does move about alot.