Ok so i work in technical support for dell computer corporation. There is this guy down the row keeps making the worst noise in the world. When i hear the sound of crumbling chip bags it makes want to punch infants! What audible disasters make you guys want to off your next door neighbors cat?
With fat friends there are no see-saws.. just catapults!
Quote by wild_card05
Ok so i work in technical support for dell computer corporation. There is this guy down the row keeps making the worst noise in the world. When i hear the sound of crumbling chip bags it makes want to punch infants! What audible disasters make you guys want to off your next door neighbors cat?

You must be in gold support...since you're not in India. I just talked to Dell support about a week ago because we had a workstation hard drive crash.
My old neighbors used to play rave music at like the oddest times, like 2 in the afternoon or like 7 in the am. Drove me nuts. Whenever I hear rave stuff it evokes all those unpleasant memories of waking to thumping outside my window.
The new kings of leon song.... before he sings he goes WAHHHHH...

drives me up the wall
Quote by spazzymagee417
after i wipe i look at the toilet paper. anyone else do that?

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
hamburger. put your wang between your cojones and turn 'em sideways.

hahahaha
I dont work in gold support, i am whats called relationship support we do medium to large business, military, goverment and education support. I support optiplex, dimension, latitude and inspirons.The repetitive thumping noise is enough to drive a man to do unrational and unthinkable things.
Last edited by wild_card05 at Oct 18, 2007,
cant stand the sound of a bad drummer........
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world? EEEEIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE
That, repeated over and over, fast-forwarded, makes me insane.
Last edited by Pingis_Or_Death at Oct 18, 2007,
Quote by wild_card05
I dont work in gold support, i am whats called relationship support we do medium to large business, military, goverment and education support. I support optiplex, dimension, latitude and inspirons.

Oh, nice. We're a small to medium sized business. We have Optiplex workstations, a Poweredge 2600, and two IBM servers.

Edit: Don't they log or filter web access there?
Flies...
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
I hate beeping sound
It drives me nuts :/
What the fuck is wrong with me?

OH YE, THE FLYING FUCKS BAND!
Bumble bees against windows.
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
Yeh i could help with the optiplex's if you have a problem and want to aviod, going you know where pm and ill give you a good extension.
That REALLY fucking infuriating alarm sound. I can't find it anywhere but it's really distinct, kinda high pitched and bloody annoying. I hate it.
Quote by Idiot_Son
i went to the pub. the look on the bartenders faces when they realised theyd been serving me alcohol illegally for the past two years was priceless.

Quote by stiff-upper-lip
DoGaLog, i think youv jst owned everyone on this thread and well done.
Last edited by DoGaLoG at Oct 18, 2007,
Quote by rednightmare
Bumble bees against windows.

Bees and Wasps period. Ugh. I hate those things!

And this has nothin to do with sounds but REALLY fast blinkers piss me off too. I could only imagine what it sounds like inside that car....
Quote by denizenz

Edit: Don't they log or filter web access there?

I know they log it, but only check it if something fishy is going on. I'm pretty good about staying inside the IT guy's guidelines our IT department guys are awesome dudes and good at what they do. The only time i got in trouble is when i brought my jump drive and put a bunch of roms on the system and they got a little irate but i think i kinda had that one coming.
Quote by wild_card05
I know they log it, but only check it if something fishy is going on. I'm pretty good about staying inside the IT guy's guidelines our IT department guys are awesome dudes and good at what they do. The only time i got in trouble is when i brought my jump drive and put a bunch of roms on the system and they got a little irate but i think i kinda had that one coming.

I hate it when I'm watching tv then all of a sudden one of those commercials where the alarm goes off in the morning comes on.
the sound of chewing, smacking, loud swalloing, gulping, loud coughing or constant coughing...

most sounds from the mouth actually...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I ****ing hate the sound of someone eating, and sounds from th mouth in general.

I hate the sound of TV's, and also I really hate the frequencies 15,556 Hz and 18,009 Hz
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Nails on a chalkboards..*shudders*
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
the beeping that my oven makes when the timers run out, and my mum uses it at 6am. the kitchen is right below my room so i cant drown the f**ker out. drives me crazy.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
The buzz that old school TV's make. That really high-pitched ringtone that adults aren't supposed to hear, but I unfortunately can.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Mopeds

PUTPUTPUTNEEEEEEEER!

at 12 at night
a walking talking advertisement for population control
when people hold their breath not knowing it and let that sigh out.. OMG THAT IS ANNOYING!

or my microwaves beep. it beeps 4 times instead of 5!!! AHHHA!
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Really really hate the sound of this one plate we have in the press that the enamal or coating on it has worn off or something. Anywho if any metal cutlery touch it, it makes this high piercing sound that just...I can't actually stand it. My jaw clamps, muscles twitch and all sorts. It's like audioable lemon juice in the ear.