Hello all,

I've posted us before but just wanted to catch anyone who hasn't seen us before. We're All I Can Say, a pop/punk band from LI, NY. www.myspace.com/allicansayrock

check out our new song

but also check out extraordinary, as that is the one that we are promoting through radio, etc. Let me know what you think.

awesome, thanks everyone.

-Ben
Woah, double bass thats awesome lol, wasn't expecting that.

Its a bit too poppy for my tastes honestly, but that could be because Im a metal head, but I can appreciate the catchyness of it all. A little more aggression wouldn't hurt.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
yea we've been told we should be on the disney channel by some people. Some may call us pussies, but **** it, its fun to play. Also, not all of our songs are that poppy we just don't have it all recorded yet. We are currently recording so yea. thanks for the comment my brotha.
extra ordinary sounds so much like blink 182 yous are amazing
GEAR!

Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Stratocaster
Vintage Wilkinson SG
Stagg SW206CE-BK
Westfield PB bass
Boss ME-50
Behdringer-UD100
Digitech RP50
Marshall 50 watt
Carlsbro kick start 12w
Marshall mini m2
WWW.myspace.com/runawayjesusband
you guys are pretty good... +1 to whoever said they sound like less than jake.... and i also feel a blink 182 and starting line vibe as well...

very catchy, albeit very poppy... mainly the voice, starting to annoy me after hearing all 4 songs
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
wow lots of posts in short spans of time. Thanks so much guys. Yes, we have two singers, but most of the singing thats up and recorded is the one guy. My wonderful voice hasn't been shown quite yet. But it should be soon. P.s. runaway jesus you guys are only 12? wow, ****in awesome keep it up. P.s. the less than jake/blink/starting line comments might be the best complement i could have possibly asked for. thanks so much.

-Ben
Quote by Horneyman71
yea we've been told we should be on the disney channel by some people. Some may call us pussies, but **** it, its fun to play. Also, not all of our songs are that poppy we just don't have it all recorded yet. We are currently recording so yea. thanks for the comment my brotha.

add a lil' more aggression in the singing though. it would help get rid of that 'disney' vibe that you give off a little bit. and i think it would help the music.

Jack my swag
yea i hear you...basically the songs that are nice catchy tunes we sing in a nice catchy way. We have others that aren't so disney and such, just not fully recorded, or no quite on the myspace yet. One day all will know that we are not disney. although i wouldn't say no to being on the disney channel.
i like it but at some points the vocals are too nasally for me.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.