Hey everyone,
On the Line6 Spider III 30 Watt, there are 4 channels, how can you like change the sound of a channel though ? Like can you distort the "CRUNCH" one a little more ? Because I can't get any distortion unless I max out all the EQ settings, not just the drive. And on the "CLEAN" channel, can you shut off the delay ? Or only tap it to adjust the time of the delay ? I don't ALWAYS want the delay on... Nor do I want to always have a clean sound on "CRUNCH"
I am The Great Cornholio !
I need T.P. for my bunghole !
Quote by Mistaa Man
Hey everyone,
On the Line6 Spider III 30 Watt, there are 4 channels, how can you like change the sound of a channel though ? Like can you distort the "CRUNCH" one a little more ? Because I can't get any distortion unless I max out all the EQ settings, not just the drive. And on the "CLEAN" channel, can you shut off the delay ? Or only tap it to adjust the time of the delay ? I don't ALWAYS want the delay on... Nor do I want to always have a clean sound on "CRUNCH"

It's all on the gain knob of the amp and volume knob of your guitar.
Quote by the_stickman
read the instruction manual, dude.

Pfff.
No-one read the manual .

TS - Just sit down and experiment with what all the knobs on your amp do, it will help you understand how to get "your sound". But ^ is good start.
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
If you want more distortion on the crunch setting, just turn up the drive. If you want the delay off of the clean channel, just turn the effect knob all the way up, then all the way back down to nothing and the delay should be off. if you want to save it w/o any delay, just hold down the clean button for eiether 3 or 5 seconds until it flashes, then it will be saved.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
this'll teach you for buying a line 6.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.