http://www.myspace.com/glasshousesounds

About glass houses

Formed from the ashes of midlands pop/punk band Nuclear Babies, comes "Glass Houses" the latest project from creative duo Liz Taylor and Mark Bell.

Featuring Liz on guitar/synth/vocals, Mark on vocals/guitar and bass and roping in drummer Rich they combine pop melodies with solid drumbeats and socially observant lyrics.

Influences include Pulp, the beautiful south and the smiths as well as non musical influences such as late comedian Bill Hicks.

As well as the eight mp3's available on the page, if you scroll down-theres also a video to the song "Optimistic Undertakers"

All fan mail, love letters and expressions of joyful admiration can be directed either to the myspace page or to glasshousemusic@hotmail.co.uk, add us as friends, share with people you know, spread the word!
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Last edited by damn-right! at Nov 2, 2007,
Honestly , I feel its some really water down music. I find it hard to relate to pop music so thats why I may feel that way but I just don't thinks its anything that stands out. I can definetely hear a 80's pop vibe. I can appreciate a lot of the layers and things that you present in your songs.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
HAHAHA it makes me think of napoleon dynamite. (meaning its cheezy pop music)

With a little more creativity this might of gotten by in the 80s/early 90s
Haha I guess my age betrays me yet again. How do you mean "with a little more creativity"? How exactly could I expand on the existing creativity? If creative is defined as

Productive; creating.
Characterized by expressiveness; imaginative

then surely I meet the criteria for possessing creativity. Its expressive, imaginative and I wrote it. Perhaps then, you posted something without really thinking about it...

As for "goodcharlottesux" I appreciate your comments, I'm sure I would feel the same way about most of the music you listen to.
Although considering you find it "hard to relate" to pop music I was quite surprised to see bands such as sum 41 and the offspring in your list of favourite bands.

Dont worry though, I wont tell anyone, I know its not cool to like pop music regardless of the musical credibility of many many great "pop" artists.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Don't throw any stones
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Actually Beware!Criminal is closer to the mark, our lyrics tend to be based around social commentary (hence the bill hicks references) the idea comes from the saying "people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones" sortof a "look in the mirror" statement, because even though we're critics we're not above the flaws of human nature ourselves.

That said, Glass Houses is a fine album indeed...