I don't really know what it's called in English. My hand muscles are tensed or something like that. I felt this when my family went fishing. Mostly with my left hand. I could literally feel the fishing rod shaking. And nothing hurts. Will this affect my playing?
Hrm, relax maybe? Make sure youre sitting comfortably, with your arms in comfortable positions, make sure your action isnt too high, warm up before playing, and take short breaks every now and then, and try not to play too much strenous stuff at first. Also always have a nice cup of chai tea every now and then

If symptoms persist, contact a doctor. It shouldnt affect your playing, you will notice if it does but if it doesnt hurt or anything you should be fine.
Last edited by Arycama at Oct 20, 2007,
I notice this in a lot of beginning guitar players (not saying you are one, just saying...), but tense/shaky hands definitely do not help.

Check out this video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6490975382658539247&q=john+petrucci+lesson&total=93&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

He begins at around 4:00 with some hand massages and stretches. Try implementing some of those, this could probably help you out with your tenseness.
Orange Rockerverb 100 + Orange PPC412
Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Fender Road Worn Player's Telecaster
try not washing your hands with cold water after fatigue... the worst you may experience may be arthritis on the left fingers... [is there such thing?]
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

i'd recommend streches and strength excersises. the shaking is probably your hands aren't yet strong enough to play for long periods of time, but the fishing thing, i dunno.