I'v been listeing to Conflict alot this week and i was wondering what they have against KFC? i read somewhere that they had some bad experiance with it. anyone know the whole story? i know there for animal rights but they seem to hate kfc more then mcdonalds, bugerking, etc.
Maybe they can't get their recipe to turn out as well as the colonels. It's those 11 herbs and spices
Cuz their Chicken is just too delicious?

Or maybe it's because they are Popeye's fans...

I've never had Popeye's, so I can't comment...
OR because they're crazy vegans....

duh
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Quote by Mav-16
OR because they're crazy vegans....

duh

He's saying that they have something more against KFC than other food places like Burger King. Of course, I should have known that you're too dumb to realize that.

To the TS: Well, I know PETA particularly has it out for KFC too, I'm not sure why either. I'd look on their website and see if it says anything specific.
KFC is owned by Yum corporation, one of the largest food conglomerates. They're pioneers in genetically engineering chicken for their consumption too.

Plus it's really bad fried chicken. If yer in Brooklyn go to Crown Fried Chicken or Chicken and Pizza, or if yer anywhere in the south you should check out Dodge's Chicken or any other chicken place that's in a gas station.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
I happen to be a fan of KFC. Anyone who doesn't enjoy the colonel's delicious fried chicken...isn't a tr00 p0nx.
If anyone has seen Ready To Fall by Rise Against - it shows the way KFC deal with their animals. They're crammed into a cage that isn't hardly big enough for their body and they're restrained from movement in order to produce fat, for us to eat. They're meant to be the cruelest of the fast food places, well, with mcdonalds who are jyst as bad imo.
Quote by Zardokk
I happen to be a fan of KFC. Anyone who doesn't enjoy the colonel's delicious fried chicken...isn't a tr00 p0nx.

anyone who enjoys KFC has never had good fried chicken.
Quote by whyvern
anyone who enjoys KFC has never had good fried chicken.
KFC is okay if you need fried chicken fast and cheap. No comparison to homemade though, with mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, spinach, and corn bread.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
KFC is lame. Boston Market is the best fast-food-ish place to get chicken.
Although KFC's biscuits are delicious...
Boston Market is too far for me.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I have no idea how anyone could enjoy KFC after eating Popeye's chicken.
It's so much better, it's ridiculous.

KFC is disgusting. Plus they're supposedly the cruelest restaurant as to how they treat their chickens and what not.
Quote by treefiddey
Plus they're supposedly the cruelest restaurant as to how they treat their chickens and what not.

Which would be why Conflict hates them so much.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Which would be why Conflict hates them so much.

Makes sense, now get in the chat
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

they only thing good about KFC is the popcorn chicken
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
Popeye's is far superior to KFC. Homemade chicken is the best, though.
See...y'all live in nice neighborhoods with Popeyes, KFCs and Boston Markets.

We all about da 2 piece and a biscuit from Church's Chicken on the East Side.

Props to whyvern for outing KFCs Frankenfood chickens.
Genetic engieering is whack.
X Ray Spex taught me that.

It's also another reason to .......GO VEGETARIAN.
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
I like the mashed potatoes and biscuits at KFC. The chicken isn't bad, but It's not very good. I'd rather microwave frozen chicken.
Quote by Zardokk

This man speaks the truth.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Chicken Holiday is were it's at. I don't know if they have them outside central Jersey though.
Not in the Orlando area
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by johnnynemo
See...y'all live in nice neighborhoods with Popeyes, KFCs and Boston Markets.

We all about da 2 piece and a biscuit from Church's Chicken on the East Side.

Props to whyvern for outing KFCs Frankenfood chickens.
Genetic engieering is whack.
X Ray Spex taught me that.

It's also another reason to .......GO VEGETARIAN.

Church's is still a chain that sucks. It's all about the independent friers.

The only popeye's I'll ever eat at is the one in south Huntsville with a buffet. It's not owned by the chain.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
Cuz their Chicken is just too delicious?

Or maybe it's because they are Popeye's fans...

I've never had Popeye's, so I can't comment...

yer missin out dude....kfc sucks too...and i hear they chemically engineer the chickens to be all ****ed up so their bones are smaller than usual and ****....it's effed up.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
I wouldn't mind KFC, but sometimes you get gut and lung left inside the chicken.

Also, it's pretty crap, I like fried chicken from the other chicken shop.
I'm pretty sure Conflict is against KFC for the unfair treatment of it's chickens, and in other countries KFC is using child labor and sweatshops.
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
As in... Racoon forest? Racoon forest in the arklay mountains.

I just went to Chickenland.

The guys who work there can't speak English, and it's fun to trick them.

I asked for the 2 piece meal, and when it came, I told them that it was supposed to be the 4 piece meal, and that I'd already paid for 4 pieces.

Needless to say, I got 2 pieces of chicken that I didn't pay for.
You guys are just too scared to admit you likes the KFC. I like KFC, I like Taco Bell, I like McDonalds. Corporate and mean they might be, but I don't see myself, nor anyone of you growing your own Cow/Chicken farms and waiting for them to die of old age.

KFC isn't bad, really. I like there chicken. Sad they have to die in such bad ways, but it'll never changed, so I don't bitch, I eat. Go fat Americans.
no, really, kfc sucks...it's chicken is really bad tasting. it is too greasy, it is not spicy; spicy is better and the skin slides off from the grease...and taco bell? **** taco bell...****ing cesspool of stupid scenekids and metros hangout there showing off their cars and ****....go to a little mexican restaurant owned by mexicans and the food is 300x better.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.