Hi,
Few weeks ago I started playing the electric guitar (got a bit tired of my not really metal piano...). However since I have moved in my new small rotten student crib I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords. Any of you know how I can get rid of this bastard?

Thanks
You made my day with the "crazy imam" part ;p

Tinfoil around amp, perhaps? You need better shielding. Plus, if you have a wah, stop using it.

EDIT: Sigged. You just bumped MightyAl form my signature. He's gonna bite your nuts off now ;p
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
Last edited by binjajer at Oct 18, 2007,
That used to happen with my MG when it was up against the wall it would pick up a spanish radio station. I just moved it a few feet and it resolved the problem. So try different places around your room.
Thanks, simple solution , works pretty well though. Won't be missing my Jihad preaching amigo.
Quote by binjajer
You made my day with the "crazy imam" part ;p

Tinfoil around amp, perhaps? You need better shielding. Plus, if you have a wah, stop using it.

EDIT: Sigged. You just bumped MightyAl form my signature. He's gonna bite your nuts off now ;p

Haha, Very pleased I could be a source of inspiration.

Where do you live? Like, how come you're getting crazy Imam's going on at you
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr