I just got Amplitube but i have no idea which audio interface to get to plug my guitar in my pc...
Just found this one:
http://www.thomann.de/gb/the_tbone_usb_1g.htm

Could i use it with my amplitube?
Guitars/Basses:
-Ibanez SZ-520QM (D-Sonic/Air Norton)
-Ibanez RG-370
-ESP ltd B-55
Amps/Effects/Rig:
-Engl E530 + 930/60 Poweramp
-POD X3L
I use Pro tools as my interface for Amplitube, i only have the LE edition(came free lol), great program for modeling.
Gear

Guitars - Fender Deluxe Player Strat, Squier Affinity Strat, Ibanez TCM - 50

Amps - Fender Blues Deluxe

Effects - Boss ME-50

Other - Banjo

Jazz Is not music, Its a way of life
Never heard of that...
Guitars/Basses:
-Ibanez RG-370
-ESP ltd B-55
Amps/Effects/Rig:
-POD X3L
never saw that USB cable product before and cant imagine it does well at all.
i suggest a toneport interface from Line6

the GX version is tiny and will only take one guitar input
the UX1 takes a mic and a guitar as well as has outputs and inputs at the back of the box for monitoring.
The UX2 has meters for everything and loads more inputs but its higher in price.

I suggest the GX if you dont plan on outgrowing your recording rig any time soon.
never heard of the stealth plug-in? Its USB too and i heard lots of good things about it...
Guitars/Basses:
-Ibanez RG-370
-ESP ltd B-55
Amps/Effects/Rig:
-POD X3L
what does the other amplitube users use out there?!?!?!
Guitars/Basses:
-Ibanez RG-370
-ESP ltd B-55
Amps/Effects/Rig:
-POD X3L
pro tools os the way to go if you can afford it. the mbox mini is $299 or so and comes with a usb interface and 32 track pro tools le spftware. it s a great deal and would work great with amplitube. look at musician friend and they have a lot of interfaces that are fairly cheap too if you can't affor pt. if you buy line 6 interface you won't really need amplitube.
And the Amplitube software accept it as an input?
Guitars/Basses:
-Ibanez RG-370
-ESP ltd B-55
Amps/Effects/Rig:
-POD X3L
that is the only thing about Pro Tools its not cheap but its the industry standard if you ever want to record something it in a good format and its great quailty recordings.
Gear

Guitars - Fender Deluxe Player Strat, Squier Affinity Strat, Ibanez TCM - 50

Amps - Fender Blues Deluxe

Effects - Boss ME-50

Other - Banjo

Jazz Is not music, Its a way of life
He's talking about a guitar to USB converter, not more software. And I'd go with the M-audio FastTrack USB, low noise, low latency, good sound quality.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
I use Amplitube 2 and Guitar Rig 2 without any interface. I just use a 1/4" -> 1/8" adapter and go into my LINE IN on my Mac - sounds great! Some folks reported it didn't have the right levels but my G5 Imac must have a small preamp in it cause it sounds awesome with just the adapter plugged in direct.
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!