i'm just going to give a summary because details dont seem nessecary
MAIN CHARACTERS: girl i've been in love with for a year
Me, the guy with with the 40 year old virgin pussy on a pedestal complex.

i asked a few girls out and i always got either: "i'm dating someone or i like you as a friend." kind of answers. the girl i mentioned is a good friend of mine but has a boyfriend who live in california. while they have never met her and i share a relativley close relationship. i slowly fell in love with although believing i was stuck firmly in the friend zone (which happens all the time) i felt there was no hope of persuing a relationship with her. the problem arised when about a week ago at 2 in the morning in a burst of emotion i wrote what was esentially a 2 page essay about my feelings for her and how i love her. i then gave her that letter the day before my school had a break right when i left and ran away.

so UG: Am i A ****ing idiot? what could happen from this if taken the wrong way? how could i remedy it? and in the future how do i stay out of the friend zone and stop respecting vaginas so much?
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
can do
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
you shouldnt have dont that man... its gonna either freak her out (very likely) or you are gonna get lots and lots of vajj. but seriously, should have just asked her out or explain to her what you wrote in a meaningful conversation, rather than writing a stalker letter.